Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Bri369 

I hope you are staying in where its cool today!

Wish it would rain!

lubs ya!Heart

I'm in today.  There are so  many bees outside.  They're all over the place. 

Lubs ya Heart

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam :😁 Well not to be bored was the reason to move my boom box. DH said the next request will be a tv 📺 but don't have extra electric plug for one. So far have enjoyed the challenge and having fun. B5AE0D35-7715-4A1F-9779-955F35109091.jpegHad to remove the cup holder because of my legs. My seat is all the way down to the bottom of the support bar.This seat and back gave the most support fo my lower back issues. Proform doesn't make this one anymore . 🤗❤️🥤🥤

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@SouthernBee @Bri369  thank you - I think I am 90% better.  That 10% should be gone this week.  It had better be! Heart

@Mj12  Yay! 

It takes such a long time.  Did the cream help?

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 @Mj12 @SouthernBee 

i believe removing all the items before getting on bike accounts for 10 calories burn

i know the calories burned is so unfiar - it takes me 5 seconds or less to devour 1 cookie and that is way over 100 calories - NOT FAIR!!! Hmmph

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

@SouthernBee @Bri369  thank you - I think I am 90% better.  That 10% should be gone this week.  It had better be! Heart

@Mj12  Yay! 

It takes such a long time.  Did the cream help?

OMG it DID help.

@Coquille it helped - thank you!

Honored Contributor

I'm glad u are feline betteh @Mj12 

how are the veggies doing?

i have killed many translplanting after starting the seeds indoors

i planted them too close together and it was hard separating the tomato plants

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : 😀. Yep - me get extra work out changing shoes, wiggle in and on the seat, getting stretch band ready and then lifting my left foot on the pedal. Almost worn out before I can get started😳😀. Me trying to find cds of the old music that I liked. I strange but liked: Paul Revere and The Raiders, Billy Joe Royal, Tommy Roe, Dave Clark , Sam the Sham, Frankie Valli and Four Seasons(sp).But first love was Elvis Presley.I also have a good selection of fast religious music.😳😀🤗❤️

Honored Contributor

i had a stationary bike (gave it away) and a nordic track (clothes rack) which i used for many many years like clockwork 2 x a week  before i went to work

when biking - i had to watch a TV show - since they run 30 minutes -

no skipping commercials - before DVR days - that was how long it was

i only did the nordic track for 21 minutes - i worked it out so i did x amount of miles but i forgot what it was - has been a long long while

Honored Contributor
@southern bee

i thought a regular bike...slapping my forhead!
Maybe a need a can of cola..a sandwich with a pound of "bacon" on it...then a nap!

lubs ya Smiley Happy
preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

happy tuesday @SouthernBee 🐝 

5F8F.gif