Honored Contributor

@geezerette : At least you purchased something. DH keeps telling me - if miss cheapo had purchased one years ago - would still be enjoying it.🤗❤️

Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

morning @SouthernBee @geezerette @Bri369 @cowboy sam @dooBdoo @Mj12 

@PamfromCT @loveschocolate @Drythe @Coquille 

happy tumbling sunday -  gonna climb to 90 and i aint happy about it

90 degree weather should only arrive late june - 

this is MAY - grrrr

cat-jumps-in-box.gif

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee @Bri369 @Yahooey @geezerette 

I checked out my peonies earlier this morning...shocked to see at least 6 pretty pink peonies in bloom  Heart,and many will be by Memorial day!Smiley Happy

Neighbor called this morning to ask me to walk with her a her brothers black lab  as her bro went out of state a few days ago.

We walked to next street over  and near end of block 2 big dogs come running& barking towatd us but stopped  before reaching us...i might of screamed  and friend yelled out also!

Owner of the dogs yelled out to us that:  that they had a underground wired electric fence!   

This has happed to us before...and I was verry unhappy to have 2 running,barking  big dogs coming at you and stop at edge of owners yard with us on sidewalk!

What if electricity was off would they harm someone???Smiley Mad

Well, friend had a few words w/lady.....   as we moved off the sidewalk and onto edge of street  and continued walking...all the while friend was very unhappy w/dogs owners! 

On way back the" 2 dogs" were not seen in the yard!  Lady i think saw us walking back and  put dogs in her house    and she moved to back of her yard to avoid us!

Now good newsSmiley Wink

i used my" pink peony Liz "crossbody bag while walking.Heart   I protected it from those 2 bad   barking dogs!

My.."Preds pink peony bag" will be used on my next  special shopping trip soon.

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Dear predsHeart  and  friendsHeart

@Bri369 @Yahooey @SouthernBee @geezerette @Mj12 @PamfromCT @dex @momtochloe @LIG1 @dooBdoo @Justice4all @luvzchiz @dmod nj @Coquille @Drythe @SoX @masque @KaySD @NEvans2 @Hippiified @loveschocolate @pitdakota @Gooday @MyShadowLove @qualitygal 

Already in 80's here and humid!

lubs ya!

Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Wow- glad you are safe. Enjoy your beautiful flowers and purse.❤️🤗

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Currently  90😳😢🥤🥤🥤

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

Stubborn & Determined here, raising my hand 🤚.  Having life-long health challenges to greet and deal with daily, those traits are an advantage.  You done GOOD.

You are not Cheap!  You are Frugal, and a Good steward of your resources.  🌟🌟🌟

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT 

Please accept my sympathy for the loss of your Mom’s sister.

Aunts are a blessing, very fond memories of mine.

💙💙💙

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

I'm so glad you're okay.  I get very afraid when I see dogs that are loose.  I know most are friendly, but I still get afraid.

Your new purse sounds so pretty - Pretty in Pink Heart