Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

May be an image of text that says 'fruits that do not live up to their names: passionfruit grapefruit honeydew dragonfruit fruits that do live up to their names: orange'

@Bri369   Strawberry 🍓 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@loveschocolate 

are you able to eat and stuff while waiting for the june appt?

how's the move and when can we all visit you?

this proficient cat can get stuff downstiars pretty quick

you should hire kittehs

cat-sliding.gif

unless u want to stick with friends... and you know how that went

200.gif

@Yahooey , I can eat on one side. I guess i could try to eat on that side but I would hate to have issues with the temporary filling they put into that tooth. 

I packed up a bunch of stuff yesterday for DH to take down this weekend. His mom and dad have been staying down there this past week. I think they have been in my new house more than I have. 😞🤦‍♀️

I NEED WINE 🍷!

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

Greetings and good Wednesday  morning, ⭐️Preds⭐️ @Yahooey@Bri369@Mj12@SouthernBee@cowboy sam@pitdakota@SouthernBee@loveschocolate@Drythe@PamfromCT@SoX@LIG1@MyShadowLove@Trinity11@momtochloe@Justice4all@tiny 2@Hippified@Coquille@geezerette@luvzchiz@qualitygal@dex@NEvans2 

and everyone adding hearts, or posting, or peeking in... ❤️  

Here's a peaceful moment in time...  just a couple of minutes long, but it takes me back to warm summer evenings, the fireflies (we called them lightning bugs!) sparkling in the twilight, the calming sounds of nature.  

In this short movie, I tried to capture my feelings and experiences with fireflies in the woods near my house in Fairfield, Iowa.
I wanted to document not only their beauty and magical glow, but also behavior in their natural environment.
I have chosen not to do any digital manipulation to the video itself, so the footage came strait from the camera.
This is not a time-lapse photography, but a real time footage of fireflies! Sit back relax and enjoy the summer magic.
When I walk through a quiet forest in the middle of the night full of fireflies, I have an experience of a magical forest.
When I see fireflies being a mere reflection of stars under the Milky Way, I feel connected to everything in the universe. They are communicating to me. I am listening... 
Welcome to Firefly Experience... "

(NOTE:
For optimal viewing, watch this video at night, with all lights turned off, in full screen mode and with sound turned on.)"
Photography and Cinema by Radim Schreiber

"Firefly Experience - Summer Night with Fireflies"
(2:27 minutes)

The Firefly Experience.jpg

@dooBdoo , magic! ❤️

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

uh..friend called me this morning around 10 am..me in my jammies and aked me to Wally and go gor lunch..her dh was busy mowing   so adventure for just the 2 of us!

Yes,we stayed out of trouble barely...went to a resturant that has new owners,redid the place,had thumping back ground music? was loud as voices carried...shivering!We had to talk in loud voices to hear each other!  grrrrSmiley Mad

My chicken salad on crossaunt..was full of what looked like dandelion greens,not much chicken salad on it!My coke was served in a small glass but did get refill on it!

She had spical of the day-sloppy joe.. and.wasn't happy with it,   or her lemonaid- didn't like it!

We both had coleslaw  ,well it didn't taste like it should have!

uh..we will not be returning to that place again..i'm still hearing bass thumping sound in my head!

Oh..while in wally..had my tracfone looked at  as it kept telling me i didn't have wifi service!

Guy glanced at my tracfone and said my data was low,just about out!

So after back home,i went to there website.."tis a puzzle!" until i figured out how to order more data 1.0 gb  for $10.00  first

then a box offered me another years service for $49.99  data   ( i had pleanty of text,phone minutes.).

so instead of paying $99.00 for 1 years air time  it only cost me plus extra data  plus tax=$63.24Heart

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor
@geezerette
awhh thank you as i

lubs that coffee mug!Smiley Happy

lubs ya!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

uh..friend called me this morning around 10 am..me in my jammies and aked me to Wally and go gor lunch..her dh was busy mowing   so adventure for just the 2 of us!

Yes,we stayed out of trouble barely...went to a resturant that has new owners,redid the place,had thumping back ground music? was loud as voices carried...shivering!We had to talk in loud voices to hear each other!  grrrrSmiley Mad

My chicken salad on crossaunt..was full of what looked like dandelion greens,not much chicken salad on it!My coke was served in a small glass but did get refill on it!

She had spical of the day-sloppy joe.. and.wasn't happy with it,   or her lemonaid- didn't like it!

We both had coleslaw  ,well it didn't taste like it should have!

uh..we will not be returning to that place again..i'm still hearing bass thumping sound in my head!

Oh..while in wally..had my tracfone looked at  as it kept telling me i didn't have wifi service!

Guy glanced at my tracfone and said my data was low,just about out!

So after back home,i went to there website.."tis a puzzle!" until i figured out how to order more data 1.0 gb  for $10.00  first

then a box offered me another years service for $49.99  data   ( i had pleanty of text,phone minutes.).

so instead of paying $99.00 for 1 years air time  it only cost me plus extra data  plus tax=$63.24Heart

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam 

Well, at least something good happened to you today! ☺️

EF1DED35-6D14-4D00-A632-716CB796EC16.png

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : I always enjoy reading about your adventures and know that I keep "bail" money available. It is a bummer to go to the trouble to eat out and have a bad experience not only with the food but the surroundings. Yea- you really know how to find a special price and relieved to know that someone helped you.🤗❤️

Honored Contributor

Good evening Preds and Preds very special friends. I want to share a few things with y'all and hope that I can clearly express my thoughts. Plus this will be long and hope not TMI. But if I can make y'all laugh, giggle or snort or all three - mission accomplished. 😀😁Not asking for sympathy just sharing. Ok - already mentioned previously that I am trying to learn how to use my recumbent bike again because need to strengthen my legs, improve my balance and get in better shape for my 67th birthday in July and just be healthier. My shoes- crocs will not fit on /in the pedals but I found a pair of slip on canvas shoes. Ok so I get a work out just trying to change shoes and consider this my warm up. I can't physically move the recumbent bike seat - so it has to remain in the needed position. So picture this- more warm up exercise because I have to wiggle to get in position to get on the seat. Previously I used stretch bands to lift and position my little left foot in/on the pedal but can't remember how to do this🤷‍♀️. So I need to ask DH for help which he lovingly provides but I want to be able to do this for my self. Once that I get everything in position everything feels better and can pedal better than in previous attempts. My goals are to exercise with the bike 30 minutes in the morning and increase the resistance over a period of time. Then in the evenings do my chair exercises for balance. Hope you are laughing, giggles and snort 😀😁❤️