Respected Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

Slept with the windows open - there was a nice breeze, and the air was cool.  Then the birds startd chirping at 3:30 AM.  LOL

@Bri369 , dang birds woke me up too! 🤦‍♀️ 

@loveschocolate, this reminds me of a poster I had in my dorm room errr.....several years ago.  It was a polar bear on his back that said "Today I may rise, but I refuse to shine"!  

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Honored Contributor

an interview with Bill Glass that plays Dr Rick on the Daily Beast

@Bri369 @cowboy sam @Mj12 

https://youtu.be/s3omjBJhDioScreen Shot 2021-05-19 at 6.52.43 AM.png

Honored Contributor

https://youtu.be/-IKW9s8WHrw

Dr Rick Plumbing - i dont recall seeing this one

Screen Shot 2021-05-19 at 7.02.55 AM.png

Honored Contributor

https://youtu.be/Kes4eXCpCxo

writing his book - says progressive exclusive - so not a commercial but extra youtube segment

Screen Shot 2021-05-19 at 7.04.20 AM.png

Honored Contributor

blue hair + you dont know him - 

https://youtu.be/UhPE6NPdacg

Honored Contributor

morning @pitdakota @Bri369 @SouthernBee @cowboy sam @dooBdoo @momtochloe 

@MyShadowLove @Drythe @Mj12 @PamfromCT @Coquille @loveschocolate @cowboy sam 

doggie - hey hey hey

kitteh - whoa buddy - ef wee gonna hang - donz bee so kneedy

23e360fc0161ddfb5fe4335f9944e554.gif

Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

Greetings and good Wednesday  morning, ⭐️Preds⭐️ @Yahooey@Bri369@Mj12@SouthernBee@cowboy sam@pitdakota@SouthernBee@loveschocolate@Drythe@PamfromCT@SoX@LIG1@MyShadowLove@Trinity11@momtochloe@Justice4all@tiny 2@Hippified@Coquille@geezerette@luvzchiz@qualitygal@dex@NEvans2 

and everyone adding hearts, or posting, or peeking in... ❤️  

Here's a peaceful moment in time...  just a couple of minutes long, but it takes me back to warm summer evenings, the fireflies (we called them lightning bugs!) sparkling in the twilight, the calming sounds of nature.  

In this short movie, I tried to capture my feelings and experiences with fireflies in the woods near my house in Fairfield, Iowa.
I wanted to document not only their beauty and magical glow, but also behavior in their natural environment.
I have chosen not to do any digital manipulation to the video itself, so the footage came strait from the camera.
This is not a time-lapse photography, but a real time footage of fireflies! Sit back relax and enjoy the summer magic.
When I walk through a quiet forest in the middle of the night full of fireflies, I have an experience of a magical forest.
When I see fireflies being a mere reflection of stars under the Milky Way, I feel connected to everything in the universe. They are communicating to me. I am listening... 
Welcome to Firefly Experience... "

(NOTE:
For optimal viewing, watch this video at night, with all lights turned off, in full screen mode and with sound turned on.)"
Photography and Cinema by Radim Schreiber

"Firefly Experience - Summer Night with Fireflies"
(2:27 minutes)

The Firefly Experience.jpg

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

kitty&fireflies

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

Heart

51F82325-5BCD-4558-8F62-F101E67E6082.jpeg

Oh, my.   Magnificent, just like ⭐️Preds⭐️.

Hope you're feeling better, @Mj12.❤️

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

Lots of Dr. Rick this morning.  Yay!