Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Mj12 

would you feel betterHeart if i shared some of my Rasberry zinger cakes with you?Smiley Happy

It's so nice of @Coquille  to suggest something to help you with your shingles  and you were able to find it and  order from amazon  and be delivered soon to you!

sending you very gentle (hugs )to you  and hope pain leaves you soon!

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam  My husband loves the raspberry zinger cakes! Lubs ya Heart

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : I love reading your adventures and so excited that you are having a wonderful Mother's Day. I had an adventure on Friday with two of my special friends. We had a great lunch and one friend paid for our lunch and included a small scoop of vanilla ice cream with sliced strawberries on top. The friend that her DH recently died had to leave us and go to the funeral home . She was meeting her daughters there because the grave marker had been delivered. The two of us were not ready to go home and wanted to do something. We decided to go shopping. Please let me make a statement about myself- I never really enjoyed wearing make up or jewelry and didn't cared about  anything "designer"- clothes or handbags- just me- ok - me strange. We decided to go to our big indoor thrift mall so that I could walk around. Friend asked me if looking for anything. I stated that I needed something like a medium crossbody bag because I need my phone, Kleenex and now sunglasses. To save money- decided to purchase sunglasses that fit over my prescription glasses. Forgot that my friend loves designer handbags. Next thing - we are in front of a special designer section. Friend was repeating names and stated the prices were good and in good shape. I stated would like something in navy blue or medium brown. She found a medium coach bodybag that was cream trimmed in tan for $29.95 and shouted genuine leather. I liked the size but not really excited about the color but put it in our shopping cart. Finally decided to make the purchase because not shopping anywhere else and a purse is difficult to look at on line. Friend was really excited about my purchase- me just looking for anything that works. 
Do you remember my special friend that lives in the retirement center? Friday when I returned home decided to call her and wish her a Happy Mother's Day and see if my gift had been delivered. Her phone had been disconnected. I called the front desk and told she was moved out two weeks ago and can't give out details. I knew this was not true because talked with her last week. I called her two daughters and asked them to please call me and I called then on cell phones since they don't have land lines. The phone number for her son has been disconnected. Called Edible Arrangements and they verified gift signed for at front desk. Few minutes later the manager of EA called me- she said the retirement center indicated the fruit was put in the upstairs refrigerator and my friend was moved out last week end. Manager indicated that I could pick up the fruit and told her didn't have transportation. My friend that her brother lives in the retirement center- went to talk with the manager. Manager was off for the weekend. They couldn't find the fruit arrangement. Friends daughter haven't returned my call. I have really been upset and of course missing my mother, grandmothers and special aunt. Sorry to share negative information today.🤗❤️

Honored Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Happy Mother's Day to all! Whether you're a biological mother or not, I think we women are all mothers to someone or to our pets. Lousy weather here in SW PA. My plans of sitting on the pool deck and reading a book were quashed. Only 44 degrees and rainy. Also, no sun expected all day. 💕

Honored Contributor

Special invitation for Preds and Preds very special friends: I made brownies and have individual serving cups of vanilla ice cream . Sending special delivery-Enjoy🤗❤️

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

Special invitation for Preds and Preds very special friends: I made brownies and have individual serving cups of vanilla ice cream . Sending special delivery-Enjoy🤗❤️

@SouthernBee  Count me in! 🍦 

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@SouthernBee wrote:

@SouthernBee  Count me in! 🍦 

me me me!!!!!!

@Mj12 @SouthernBee 

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

i'm sorry you couldn't reach ur friend

why would the establishment lie about her being moved

makes no sense

even if they ate the arrangment -

they could have deny they dont know who ate it

terrible

i hope it gets resolved sooner than ur eye thingy

how are ur eyes btw?

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

a special hug to u my friend

cute-bee-holding-heart-hand-drawn-cartoon-animal-character-hand-drawing-vector-cartoon-character-design-cute-bee-holding-heart-169342697.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Thank you. Eyes somewhat better but using the otc eye drops. 🤗❤️