Honored Contributor

May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'Samuel Pollen @samuel_pollen European out-of-offices: out-of "I'm away camping for the summer. Email again in September" American out-of-offices: "I have left the office for two usy surgery but you can reach me on my cell anytime"'

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'Samuel Pollen @samuel_pollen European out-of-offices: out-of "I'm away camping for the summer. Email again in September" American out-of-offices: "I have left the office for two usy surgery but you can reach me on my cell anytime"'

^ 100% true.

Honored Contributor

38C03086-1E12-4B0A-B550-CBC8277D0B71.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Drythe : Oh ...how precious. Ready to cuddle and snuggling.🤗❤️❤️😋

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Hope you are feeling better.🥤🥤🥤🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🤗🤗❤️❤️🙏

Honored Contributor

@Drythe : Welll somebody is tugging at your ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗

Honored Contributor

predsHeart

and friendsHeart

@Mj12 @SouthernBee @Bri369 @Yahooey @Coquille 

Son took me shopping this morning!

First stop...me a short haircut!I was asked if i was a side sleeper...lol  and poor hair  was tamed!  Son paid for it and tipped her very well!

Then to kohls..nothing found for us   but had to go back and look for my misplaced walking cane!  yep,i found it hanging on a clothes rack when i was tooking at a top and walked away w/o it!  lol

My youngest son 55 years old took me   for lunch at Red Lobster.. I  ordered a hot spicy chicken sandwich...uh  it   was spicy hot!

Son went to find our waitress to order me chicken strips instead, the waitress and hostess was right there telling me they ordered for me....later when bill was brought...no charge for the spicy hot chicken sandwich !! that son took home for his son!  Great customer service!!!Heart  I also brought home 2 cheesy biscits and 2 chicken strips for evening meal.

Next

We went to a thrift store that helps homeless persons that need to find a place to sleep overnight.

We both bought a couple of things  and donated money to help the homeless!

Then decided to leave that town and head towards home  and stopped at another thrift shop. Son bought me a new pair of Hi-Tec  brand walking/hiking  shoe  and a couple of drinking--un shot glasses for his collection.

My stomach decided to start cramping..i asked clerk about a restroom..i was told no they didn't have one!My stomach really needed me to go poo!

I asked clerk again...and was told no public restroom  and i could go to near by gas station! I said i didn't know if i could make to gas station!

As,we walked out of store..son said loud enough for" mean" clerk
to hear...we won't come back to this store again!!

We were very near a menards type store nearby..and i made it in time to use restroom!!!

We then headed for home and stopped at our Dollar General store..for gallon of white vinegar,chocolate fudge icing on pop tarts,headed out of store...and i saw   boxes  of  Zinger  cakes!  I stopped in my tracks..grabbed 2 boxes and got back in line to buy them...son walked back into store to look for me!!  lol

Then i got home  and now resting from my big day out early Mothers Day geft from son!

Buddy's dad must have fixed my riding mower as he it mowing my front yard right now..maybe to make sure it works ok!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

i hope u are feline much better now

what a great adventure you had with ur son

that was a long day full of

mystery (hunt for the walking cane, - literally ROFL- I amuse myself

comedy and tragedy (boo on poo)

Happy early Mother's day to you

I've heard that Red Lobster cheddar biscuit is quite popular - either store carry the mix or there is a recipe - i forget

and ur fixed mower - whoo hoo and pets to Mr Biuddy

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam @Yahooey @SouthernBee @Bri369 @loveschocolate @Drythe @dooBdoo  I ended up going to the ER very, very early this morning - I have shingles down my left arm.  I had severe arm pain the other day and thought I just pulled a muscle gardening. Last night developed little rash all along my arm.  The pain was really awful - has anyone had this?  So after the ER my DH brought me home then he went to the pharmacy to refill my meds. While waiting, he got his 1st shingles vaccine. Smart man!  I'm on the mend and I'm so glad I'm still working from home so no one sees me. Smiley LOL

@cowboy sam you had a great day! Heart

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Mj12   Shingles!   I've heard that's so painful.   A friend of mine had it on the back of her neck and kept it covered when she went out.   I'm glad you went to the ER.  Hopefully you'll better soon.   Glad DH got the vaccine too 

1. @cowboy sam  I love your adventures💗.  I'm glad you found a bathroom 🚽💩😬