Honored Contributor

2188EB5A-5E6F-466A-BFBA-69652BC45BA3_4_5005_c.jpeg

Bobo - 11 weeks old, 8 lbs.  Just as cute as he can be and Smart!  He is a happy boy.  I'm really enjoying having him.

Would love to keep him, but I have to play safe with fosters or I would have a gazillion animals.  He has already been selected for adoption by a family who had a pre-scheduled vacation this week - No Dogs Allowed.  Believe me, if it falls through Bobo will stay right here.

There a two kinds of Chihuahuas -

Rough Coated = Long Haired,  

Smooth Coated = Short Haired.

He sends SMOOCHES, which he adores giving!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey wrote:

"i'm justing following #WWPD

find somthin' that would make us smile when we open the thread"

@PamfromCT  wrote:

"I am grateful for so much.  The caring and friendship here is so appreciated and is a tribute to Preds."  

I, too, felt gratitude reading through all the posts, and wanted to quote the two above in particular.

Also I'm thinking about all of you who honor and remember Preds' peonies, those magnificent blossoms that were her favorite. 

I haven't been posting much, feeling profoundly sad about some complicated stuff and allowing myself to be hurt and distanced by a couple of things that were said on the forums...  but then I remind myself of the irrepressibly contagious beauty, benevolence and soul of all of you who post, read, and add hearts.  Some newcomers might not have known our lovely ⭐️Preds⭐️, but I'll bet you can feel her bright and warm spirit as it permeates the thread and the continuing discussions.  #WWPD?

She would welcome you with loving arms and you'd instantly know you had been blessed with an extraordinary pal for life.   

Yep, I'm grateful for the bountiful gift of this flower garden of posters, your humor, your kindness, your grace, your comforting and reassuring presence. 

Thank you, one and all!😊 

Be safe and well.  My love to you all.

#LoveStays❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

2188EB5A-5E6F-466A-BFBA-69652BC45BA3_4_5005_c.jpeg

Bobo - 11 weeks old, 8 lbs.  Just as cute as he can be and Smart!  He is a happy boy.  I'm really enjoying having him.

Would love to keep him, but I have to play safe with fosters or I would have a gazillion animals.  He has already been selected for adoption by a family who had a pre-scheduled vacation this week - No Dogs Allowed.  Believe me, if it falls through Bobo will stay right here.

There a two kinds of Chihuahuas -

Rough Coated = Long Haired,  

Smooth Coated = Short Haired.

He sends SMOOCHES, which he adores giving!

Smoochies back to Bobo!

What a charmer!

Thanks for sharing him with us, @Drythe!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

@Drythe  How Precious!  You are soooo great to foster animals. You've got some strength to be able to give them away. I would have to keep each and every one. I'm absolutely mush when it comes to animals, especially puppies. Rewards are coming your way. 

Hugs, to you and Bobo 

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

@Drythe  How Precious!  You are soooo great to foster animals. You've got some strength to be able to give them away. I would have to keep each and every one. I'm absolutely mush when it comes to animals, especially puppies. Rewards are coming your way. 

Hugs, to you and Bobo 

@Coquille 

Thank you for the kind words.  I have rescued/fostered for many decades, and it has been full of rewards.

In this case I don’t deserve any credit for strength, I knew I was safe as Bobo has already been adopted from the rescue agency  and is only here for a week before going to his new home.

Unless his new parents change their minds!  Then, I’m on it!

💙💙💙

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@Drythe   Such sweetness.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@Drythe 

from now one 

i will go to a hair salon and say

i would like a layered rough coat pls

think that will work?

puppy looks so wise in the pic

he be thinkin'

wen willz ai getz mor smoochies cuz ai es adorbs 💙💙💙

Honored Contributor

morning @luvzchiz @Drythe @Coquille @dooBdoo @Mj12 @geezerette @momtochloe 

@PamfromCT @loveschocolate @Bri369 @SouthernBee @NEvans2 @cowboy sam 

rainy today - did some plantin' yesterday

hey MJ - what r u planting - i know u said no taters this year

anyone else tilling the land?

ai sees u peekin' @Justice4all sit and snack with us

tenor.gif

Honored Contributor

Greetings, ⭐️Preds⭐️ and friends...

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

morning @luvzchiz @Drythe @Coquille @dooBdoo @Mj12 @geezerette @momtochloe 

@PamfromCT @loveschocolate @Bri369 @SouthernBee @NEvans2 @cowboy sam 

rainy today - did some plantin' yesterday

hey MJ - what r u planting - i know u said no taters this year

anyone else tilling the land?

ai sees u peekin' @Justice4all sit and snack with us

tenor.gif

Good morning, @Yahooey!  You silly wabbit!❤️
Very stormy and rainy yesterday, more rain today.  Good snoozin' weather.😴