Honored Contributor

Waving back to you, @pitdakota!  Stay warm and cozy during that cold snap.   We'll all be dealing with sweltering summer heat before we know it.❤️

Waves to you, too, @NAES1!   I'm glad your dear husband is making progress, but so sorry this has been so difficult for him.   He has a patient and loving person -- you -- to help him along.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Greetings and good early afternoon, @Bri369@Mj12@loveschocolate, and all who drop in today or peek in to see what we're up to!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

We're having a little bit of a cold spell here.  Mother Nature teased us with some warm weather and now it's back down into the 40s.  LOL

I'm just mentally exhausted.    The other night when we were driving home at midnight, I just wanted to stay in the car and keep going until we hit the beach.

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 

To take my mind off other things  i get out  my  word search puzzle   book and do a few pages before bedtime.

Also makes my brain remember words,etc.Smiley Happy

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Mj12 

needed to add

also to relax i play solitare on my computer...it also helps the relaxation  and have played it more years than i can recall with Hoyle playing cards...untol i bought my forst computer a few years back.

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

PredsHeartand friendsSmiley Happy

@Bri369 @dooBdoo @Mj12 @loveschocolate @PamfromCT @dex @geezerette @masque @KaySD @Hippiified @NEvans2 @luvzchiz @Justice4all @SoX @Coquille @Drythe @qualitygal @MyShadowLove @Yahooey @SouthernBee @JaneMarple @pitdakota 

We had snow flakes coming down this a.m. but thank goodness  they didn't stck at all!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Bri369 @dooBdoo @Mj12 @loveschocolate @PamfromCT @dex @geezerette @masque @KaySD @Hippiified @NEvans2 @luvzchiz @Justice4all @SoX @Coquille @Drythe @qualitygal @MyShadowLove @Yahooey @SouthernBee @JaneMarple @pitdakota 

We had snow flakes coming down this a.m. but thank goodness  they didn't stck at all!

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam 

Me too!❄️

And a week from today it's supposed to be in the 80s!🌞🤷‍♀️

💖

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

lubs ya!Heart

here too this p.m.  over and done.  TG

Honored Contributor

Been a little bit stir crazy today, couldn't set still, didn't want to crochet, or planner decorate, I almost got out pencils and books and took to coloring.  Maybe tomorrow.  Feeling a little sofficated, so here I am watching glaciers calving again.  Playing a trick on the old noggin, pretending I'm not stuck here in the house.

I need SUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

7F84A3A7-4900-4081-8C9C-6937B9B2E682.jpeg