Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy Sam, Best of luck with your doctor’s appointment.  I bet you will pass with flying colors.  Lubs ‘ya!

@SouthernBee, Oh my goodness!  Glad you and DH are ok.  You need a big eraser to get rid of that weekend.  The Important thing is that you are both ok.  Getting the vaccine is

a wonderful step, and I wish you both every happiness.  If you feel ill after a shot, it sure won’t last long and will be worth it.

Maybe you should celebrate your anniversary next weekend ?

And a very warm welcome to @justiceforall!

Thanks for everybody who is a part of our merry little group!

Such a group of Lovelies, so caring and kind.  And really funny.

Honored Contributor

I missed sending love and congratulations to you on your anniversary on Saturday, dear @SouthernBee!   I'm sorry the weekend turned out to have some rough patches, additional trials and challenges you certainly didn't need.   You face it all with such a positive attitude and good cheer, and that's an inspiration.  Fingers crossed and lots of prayers for you to feel well, for those side-effects vanish into thin air, and for the week to be filled with good things for you and your dear husband!🤗❤️

anniversary wedding Happy Anniversary Wishes Quotes & Messages Happy Wishes Happy Anniversary Wishes Quotes & Messages Happy Wishes # Anniversary Quotes For Couple, Happy Wedding Anniversary Wishes, Happy Wishes, Wish Quotes, Birthday Quotes, Birthday Greetings, Birthday Wishes, Happy Birthday, 20th Birthday

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@Bri369 much better - thank you! Heart

I'm glad you're doing better, @Mj12.🤗❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT : I prepared a special meal on Saturday and baked a special cake. After cooking Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Worn out on Sunday. We ordered pizza.😁❤️

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo : Beautiful. Thank you. DH happy because his new computer was installed on Wednesday. He just ask me: can you please order me another monitor because the 17 inch is difficult to see? So yesterday we received a $35 reward credit with the Best Buy charge card. Just finished the on line order and supposed to be delivered Friday . 😁🤗❤️

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@dooBdoo : Beautiful. Thank you. DH happy because his new computer was installed on Wednesday. He just ask me: can you please order me another monitor because the 17 inch is difficult to see? So yesterday we received a $35 reward credit with the Best Buy charge card. Just finished the on line order and supposed to be delivered Friday . 😁🤗❤️

@SouthernBee,  You're welcome.❤️  One step at a time, ya'll are going to be all set with the fabulousness of new tech!   My old desktop Mac is aging out, so eventually I'll have to decide what to choose as a replacement.   I usually buy electronics during our state's "tax free" weekend...  but the timing doesn't always work out for that -- either can't wait because a device is just about to fail completely, or there are good values offered that might even be better than saving the tax cost.   Here's hoping for smooth sailing with your new purchases!😊

Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo , you're as good as they come!  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Happy belated anniversary mr and mrs 🐝 @SouthernBee 

eHappyHappyAnniversary_stina07-vi.gif

Honored Contributor

@Justice4all wrote:

@dooBdoo , you're as good as they come!  

Thank you, @Justice4all.❤️

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

Oh, no.  I'm so sorry that you were exposed to Covid.  I'm really glad you were able to get the vaccine and your test was negative.  That really had to throw you for a loop.  

Yay for getting the DVD player!