Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Sorry I haven't gotten anything done today. I've been in the Produce Department trying to open this stupid plastic bag.'

Good morning friends of Preds and here is today's tip from the Produce Department:

After pulling the bag off the roll, place the top of the bag between your palms/fingers and rub them together (like you are trying to warm your hands up) . . . the friction should separate the two sides pretty quickly . . . it also helps folks like me that don't see as well as they used to determine which end is the "open" end . . . Smiley WinkSmiley Very Happy

Have a good weekend my friends!  Heart

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

May be an image of text that says 'I DON'T NEED το DRINK COFFEE το BE AWESOME. I'M ALREADY AWESOME. BUT IT'S MORE FUN WHEN I'M AWESOME AND AWAKE. Anony Anonymous WWW.CMVECTOPIACOFFEE.COM'

Honored Contributor

Good morning Preds and friendsSmiley Happy

@Mj12 @Bri369 @momtochloe @Yahooey @dex @PamfromCT @dooBdoo @Drythe @qualitygal @MyShadowLove @SouthernBee @Yahooey @loveschocolate @luvzchiz @NEvans2 @Hippiified @SoX @Coquille @Masque @JaneMarple @Tique 

lubs ya!Heart@

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@momtochloe : Thank you for the excellent tip. I am purchasing more produce and hate the struggle with the darn plastic bags.🤗❤️❤️

Honored Contributor

Y'all need to read some of the comments on this thread! 🤣 Not as good as the infamous "Star Trek" thread, but funny 😁.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Fashion/OK-I-can-t-hold-this-in/td-p/6830051/jump-to/first-unread-messa...

Honored Contributor

very breezy by me - sun is out but whooshing all around

tenor.gif

Honored Contributor

Thank you all for the good wishes.

We were very fortunate, and it all dodged right around us.  

I hope everyone is OK.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

Thank you all for the good wishes.

We were very fortunate, and it all dodged right around us.  

I hope everyone is OK.

@Drythe , what part of the state are you located in? You don't have to be specific. I'm being nosy since we bought a house down there. 

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

Y'all need to read some of the comments on this thread! 🤣 Not as good as the infamous "Star Trek" thread, but funny 😁.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Fashion/OK-I-can-t-hold-this-in/td-p/6830051/jump-to/first-unread-messa...

This place is highly entertaining at times. Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor