Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@Mj12 

Yay!!! 

My dad gets his second vaccine tomorrow.  I'm not in any group yet that's allowed to get the vaccine.   I don't know when they will be opening that up.  

@Bri369 

We are vaccinating age 50 and above now, going down to 40 and above in the next few days.  When we reach your age, come on down, we gots lots of room.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@Mj12 

Yay!!! 

My dad gets his second vaccine tomorrow.  I'm not in any group yet that's allowed to get the vaccine.   I don't know when they will be opening that up.  

@Bri369 

We are vaccinating age 50 and above now, going down to 40 and above in the next few days.  When we reach your age, come on down, we gots lots of room.

@Drythe @Bri369 

me and my family are extremely lucky to have been able to find vaccines after 2 weeks of peeking for openings

as i stated earlier - i booked my mom's appt the day before and i booked my own within a week

now... most mass vaccine places are booking for May - MAY and this is still for people 65 and over + a whole long list of eligible people

the drugstores at this time no longer have openings...

i'm sure that can change easily but i dont know how far in advance they are booking

Honored Contributor

Thanks @Drythe 

It seems like so many people have such a hard time getting it, and others get it quite easily.

I'm hoping eventually it will be easier for all.

Honored Contributor

So many who need it can't get it...and then you have my MIL, 78 and on oxygen for as long as I've known her - who refuses to get it.  Frustrating.

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

It's going to be 70 and sunny again today.  You know what that means - grilling!  

@Mj12 ur preds peony made me smile 

that sures looks good

giphy.gif

Looks yummy! No steak here tonight; he grilled burgers, grilled mushrooms and grilled squash. He likes to grill Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@Mj12 

Yay!!! 

@Bri369 

@Drythe @Bri369 

me and my family are extremely lucky to have been able to find vaccines after 2 weeks of peeking for openings

as i stated earlier - i booked my mom's appt the day before and i booked my own within a week

now... most mass vaccine places are booking for May - MAY and this is still for people 65 and over + a whole long list of eligible people

i'm sure that can change easily but i dont know how far in advance they are booking

@Yahooey @Bri369 

I have to brag a bit on my state!  Our national guard is helping staff sites, some giving shots, Nursing students, and Medical students are giving shots, so many volunteers.  

We are frequently thought of as a regressive southern state, so please allow me my moment! 🤗

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo  🥰 Heart

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@Yahooey wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@Mj12 

Yay!!! 

@Bri369 

@Drythe @Bri369 

@Yahooey @Bri369 

I have to brag a bit on my state!  Our national guard is helping staff sites, some giving shots, Nursing students, and Medical students are giving shots, so many volunteers.  

We are frequently thought of as a regressive southern state, so please allow me my moment! 🤗

@Drythe i dont know what state u are from - but kudos all around - brag away!

giphy.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@dooBdoo  🥰 Heart

@Mj12 

i'm always on team @dooBdoo 

200.gif

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey 

North Carolina, born and bred.