Honored Contributor

Good afternoon preds and friends of perdsHeart

@SouthernBee @Bri369 @Yahooey @Mj12 @dex @PamfromCT @momtochloe @dooBdoo @Drythe @qualitygal @luvzchiz @NEvans2 @Hippiified @SoX @loveschocolate @MyShadowLove @JaneMarple 

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey 

Ai lubs her too.

Ai did not know she said good bye.  (onions).

She is a very brave, and kind, lady, a real warrior, ai am sad, and 

will miss her.

9DD997C5-6CEA-45A0-B6BA-0ED6CA08F1DF.jpeg

❤️❤️❤️

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam  @SouthernBee @Bri369 @yahooey @MJ12

@dooBdoo @Drythe @QualityGal @NancyE  @SoX @loveschocolate

@JaneMarple 

Hey There Everyone...catching up on your recent posts....

((((((@Yahooey))))) ...So very sorry to read about your dear Mom and also your very special forum friend, butterfly123...I do recall your mentioning her and had peeked in a couple of times on the thread in Pet Lovers...She is most definitely a very special, sweet, caring and loving soul and my heart goes out to her family and special forum friends here whose hearts she has touched so deeply.

Sending a prayer and lots of positive thoughts for your dear Mom as she goes through her radiation treatments. Heart

(((((@SouthernBee)))))...Likewise, I am very sorry to read about your very close friend who is now in hospice care...It sounds like you and DH have shared a very close friendship and many wonderful  times together with him and his wife and those great memories will remain in your hearts forever...such special friendships are truly a blessing in our lives. Heart

(((((@Bri369)))))...Whew...So relieved and happy for you and your family that all is well with your daughter...Popping open a bottle of Dom Perignon just for you! Heart

Sending (((((((((Hugs)))))))) To Everyone!...Lubs Ya All! Heart

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam @SouthernBee @Drythe 

thank you

butterfly posted on this thread a few times until she got ill and was in such pain

- her neck and back - she couldn't find a position where she was painfree 

many doctors and no real diagnosis (that I know) and then bad reactons to meds

we became friends on the pancake thread / pet forum and since she got ill - she posted infrequently but i was very lucky to have a few treasured conversations in the past year - July 4th - a few nights near Thanksgiving - I caught her as she was hearting everyone's post and that's when we said goodbye on the pancake thread. 

she even thought of preds and asked me to post an image on her behalf when the time came - which I did - 

❤️🦋❤️🦋❤️🦋❤️🦋❤️🦋❤️🦋❤️🦋❤️🦋❤️🦋❤️🦋❤️🦋❤️

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

it sounded that ur DH had a good day on the water

isn't it brrr cold? I never sihed in the cold - only the summer months

where do you go to get catfish?

reminds me of the clip I posted a while ago where they caught the fish with bare hands -noodling

- yikes

Honored Contributor

We all need hugs tonight

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

gonna be sunny and warm - low 40s with a breeze (boo)

have a great weekend - bee zen lik de kat

cat-humor-funny-cats-gif-1.gif

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove : Thank you for your kind words and support.We all need a lot of hugs 🤗❤️🤗❤️

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey ; Yesterday was a beautiful sunny day with high of 70. Today will be cloudy with a high of 61. We are close to several communities in Alabama and 35 minutes to a catfish pond. They charge $2 per pound. DH didn't need to rent a boat but able to sit on the banks and fish. Previously they were going to Callaway Gardens in Pine Mountain, Ga to fish which was about the same distance and renting a boat to fish. About same cost to fish. Next week depending on current circumstances will try another place in Georgia within an hour drive.