Honored Contributor

@Bri369 @Yahooey 

hi,

i was thinking same thing

where is @SouthernBee and @momtochloe ???

Should we put a Missing person alert out??Smiley Frustrated

lubs ya!HeartHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam @Bri369 

i'm on it...

yoo hoo @momtochloe and @SouthernBee 🐝 

Unknown-1.jpeg

the last time hee/snort posted -  she was getting an adult beverage delivery.

hmm...... anything could have happened - she could be in jail after questionalbe behavior....

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

We have to lure them with bacon!

See the source image

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey 

You were quick!

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@Yahooey 

You were quick!

@Bri369 

Unknown-1.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey 

Ninja quick

See the source image

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

ai - wee awl needz sum lubs todai - 

pls keep my friend butterfly123 in ur prayers

she said goodbye to me yesterday and tears are flowing just as when our friend preds said goodbye 

i would have whole conversations with her in cat speak and her dh would say -

what is yahooey saying and she tried to teach him and he just laughed

ai lubs her ❤️🦋

tenor.gif

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey 

I'm so very sorry.   (((yahooey)))Heart

See the source image

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Precious Preds and Preds very special friends: I have a lot to read to get updated. Friend called last Wednesday stating that we need to come and visit her DH. We  went Thursday afternoon. Really relieved that we had mask to wear to hopefully hide some of our reactions and expressions. He has really loss weight, his medium brown - gray hair was now thin and jet black. Later informed that nothing had been done to change the hair color. He was in good spirits but showed moments of confusion. We enjoyed the conversation and had a lot of laughter and giggles. The wife is one of the two ladies that I would go out with on Fridays when my DH was gone fishing. This couple is the one that would visit with us and we played the board game - Aggravation . Play the girls vs the guys. We would normally go out to eat first then return to our house for coffee, dessert and play the game.

Friend called me that evening when her DH was asleep. She said that her DH state he really enjoyed our visit and of course she also appreciated and enjoyed the visit. She said she was working with the doctor to get hospice started. She gave me a list of everything they needed. I called the other friend. We made list and started getting busy shopping and doing what was needed. I cooked all day yesterday with the intent of friend and I delivering the food today. Friend called later yesterday indicating that wife with DH very distressed and her DH was really failing fast. Friend was packing clothes to spend the  night with them and stay as long as needed and would call me today when ever she can. I am sitting by the phone.🙏🤗❤️