Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

dings two pounder...

is @SouthernBee grill cord long enough to drag outdoors cuz it is warm and as others said - grillin... weather

a grilled dog with fizings pls

i will be pushing some snow off my walk cuz we are in the 40s today and for the next few days - let it flow down the gutter - whoo hoo!!!

Honored Contributor

See the source image

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

thank you all - I dont want to dwell on the sadness #WWPD ❤️

I was also thinking of her as my tears flowed on and off 

she affected me so much - and although she was a stranger - she really wasn't

I'm thankful for the good bunch we have here

time to smile - cuz we all need smiles

@loveschocolate @Mj12 @Bri369 @qualitygal @SouthernBee @cowboy sam @momtochloe 

@PamfromCT @MyShadowLove @dooBdoo @Drythe @NEvans2 @luvzchiz 

kitteh bowlingz - dat es SRIKE!

001-funny-animal-gifs-cats.gif

@Yahooey , I love ❤️ this!

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

See the source image

@Bri369 ❤️

Honored Contributor

A giant slab of snow/ice slid off my roof yesterday.  It sounded like an avalanche.  It sounded like thunder.  It startled me.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

A giant slab of snow/ice slid off my roof yesterday.  It sounded like an avalanche.  It sounded like thunder.  It startled me.  LOL

Oooh I hate that.  I'm so over winter (like I have a choice lol).

My car battery died yesterday when I was leaving a vet appointment.  That was fun!  Our roadside assistance place gave me a 2 hour estimate - too long.  Luckily, my husband left work to jump start it and took it for a new battery.  Our pup was not amused by the  delay to go home.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

My car battery died yesterday when I was leaving a vet appointment.  That was fun!  Our roadside assistance place gave me a 2 hour estimate - too long.  Luckily, my husband left work to jump start it and took it for a new battery.  Our pup was not amused by the  delay to go home.

@Mj12  Oh, no.  You're the third person I've heard of in the last couple weeks that needed a new car battery.

I'm glad your husband rescued you and the pup!

Honored Contributor

I just cleaned out my closet again and bagged up more clothes to donate.  I can't clean anymore! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

I wish my husband would clean out some of his stuff. 

I have finally convinced him to shred some of his check stubs.  Even though he has direct deposit, he still gets the stub.  He just holds on to them for years and years and years. 

They're going to find me buried under a pile of check stubs one day.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

maybe pup sez - u bringz mi two vet - voodoo on ur batteri

@Mj12 teech u a lessin