Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

Saturday greetings, to dear⭐️Preds⭐️, and @yahooey@loveschocolate@Bri369@MJ12@cowboy sam@wildflowers@Drythe@PamfromCT@SouthernBee@SoX@mtc@Tique@Hippified@Whatnow@NancyE@Coquille@JaneMarple@QualityGal......

and a warm welcome to @luvzchiz! ❤️ 

I see many technical problems on the site this morning... m19058.gifseems they started a couple of weeks ago and they've been piling up since then.

I will step gingerly away from this technical imbroglio for a while and see if at least the notifications start working later.

#WWPD⭐️

#Lovestays❤️

February 20 is "National Comfy Day!"  I think I can get behind that!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Hello Friends,

Just hate all the cold, nasty weather y’all are having.  Hope you get warm and sunny real soon.

We were Lucky, although that nasty front dodged all around us with dark skies, and steady drizzle, our temps hung between 32 & 33, so no freezing.

Today is Sunny with that beautiful color of blue sky we love!

Be Safe and warm.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:
@dex,
@dooBdoo said it a lot better than I could.
,from our hearts to yours Smiley Happy
lubs ya!Smiley Happy

You are such a sweetheart, @cowboy sam.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

Morning greetings, to dear⭐️Preds⭐️, and @yahooey@loveschocolate@Bri369@MJ12@cowboy sam@wildflowers@Drythe@PamfromCT@SouthernBee@SoX@mtc@Tique@Hippified@Whatnow@NancyE@Coquille@JaneMarple@QualityGal......

I hope all of you are warm, safe, and lookin' cute in your cozy outfits!❤️

#WWPD

#LoveStays

905DA05D-07DD-4292-9305-CBD5DD490E0D.jpeg

@dooBdoo , it's SNOWING AGAIN! Argh 😡🤦‍♀️

@loveschocolate 

Oh, dear...  I'm so sorry!  (((hugs)))❤️

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo 

hey - nice to see u dis morning

i was really upset that the notifications were wonky

cuz nuthin' es bedda than a gazillion ❤️ frm a curtain monster 

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

No sleeping in for me.  LOL 

It's snowing here again. 

See the source image

@Mj12 wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Mj12 

Did you also get more snow overnight?

I'ts 16 degrees out and i see the sun..oh happy day!!Smiley Happy

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam  it started to snow around 5am (I think), then sleet, now it's snowing again. No sun here!

@Bri369 , @Mj12 , @cowboy sam , @Yahooey , and all who are in the midst of this icy weather...

Yikes, all this snow and ice on top of snow and ice for so many of you!  I'm sorry.  (((hugs)))❤️

Honored Contributor

ai did not shovel - no indeedy - no shoveling yesterdaay

and we are supposed to be above freezing starting tomorrow for a few days straight

morning @dooBdoo @Drythe @cowboy sam @MyShadowLove @momtochloe @PamfromCT 

@Mj12 @SouthernBee @Bri369 @loveschocolate @dex @NEvans2 

ai likez to dink dat des es lik awl hour friendz

dai popped moats unexpectently en wee awl alwaiz happi too c dem

RY8fjZD.gif

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

Morning greetings, to dear⭐️Preds⭐️, and @yahooey@loveschocolate@Bri369@MJ12@cowboy sam@wildflowers@Drythe@PamfromCT@SouthernBee@SoX@mtc@Tique@Hippified@Whatnow@NancyE@Coquille@JaneMarple@QualityGal......

I hope all of you are warm, safe, and lookin' cute in your cozy outfits!❤️

#WWPD

#LoveStays

905DA05D-07DD-4292-9305-CBD5DD490E0D.jpeg

Good morning friends of Preds and a huge thank you to our friend @dooBdoo  for doing an excellent job of cleaning out my sinuses this morning . . . oh goodness I honestly thought for a moment I was going to drown in coffee . . . thank you for my morning laugh and I wish you all a happy, warm and safe Thankful Thursday my friends . . . Heart

But seriously, she kills in that scarf, right?  Smiley Very Happy

Good morning to you, @momtochloe!   I'm so glad you got a laugh from this and survived the coffee bath! 😆  I thought it was sweet and funny at the same time.  Liz Climo has some great cartoons, some funny, others bittesweet, many are thought-provoking -- I've posted them often and decided to follow her on Facebook.  Thanks for always sending good wishes... right back atcha, my friend!❤️

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@Yahooey wrote:

@Drythe 

the kittehs are so happy sunbathing

which is which? so cute.... squeeee!

@Yahooey 

Fleur is on the Left, Phinn (short for Phineas) is on the Right.

They are sibs, but sadly, not friends.

@Drythe  I love their names!

I do too, @Bri369 and @Drythe! 😻

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo 

are u in the sunshinez lik @Drythe ?

NO SNO?

don't u want to shovel everyday - piling snow on top on snow

an archeological dig a month from now -

you can mark the days and weeks as it melts away

cat-sunlight-heated-pet-bed.jpg