Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@Bri369 : Thank you. Just added bacon to the list and some premade hamburger patties .🤗❤️

Oh, yum.  

Is the grill heavy?  Easy to clean?  

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

what time shall we all be there to eat??? 

of course..i will bring my own plate,silverware,glass,napkins,  pop,etc...so you don;t need to clean up after meSmiley Happy

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

to preds and preds friends,

Smiley Happy

@Bri369 @SouthernBee @MyShadowLove @Yahooey @dex @momtochloe @PamfromCT @Drythe @Mj12 @dooBdoo @NEvans2 @loveschocolate @qualitygal @JaneMarple @masque @Hippiified @SoX 

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Bri369 : The grill is a little heavy. I haven't had time to wash it. Still reading the instructions and probably will be tomorrow before I use it. Just returned from the grocery store.My Walmart had more cleaning and laundry items on the shelves. Had a good variety of Clorox and Lysol wipes and I found my lavender Pine Sol that has not been available for months. I forgot to check the toilet tissue and paper towels. I need to do laundry today..

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : I still need to clean everything and then experiment with a variety of items. I always have a supply of paper plates, utensils, napkins and to go cups with lids and straws. Bring your own soda because everything we have is caffeine free. I have regular coffee and tea..

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

GM Preds & Friends!  Happy Friday! Heart

Honored Contributor

I've noticed that the stores have more supplies now.  I've finally started seeing my beloved Clorox wipes.  You can still only buy 1 at a time, but it's better than nothing. 

Honored Contributor

CF92A12C-02C4-4F6C-9268-9C6725BFB244.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

I've noticed that the stores have more supplies now.  I've finally started seeing my beloved Clorox wipes.  You can still only buy 1 at a time, but it's better than nothing. 

I have noticed the same here, thankfully.  And even though we still have a hall closet with extra toilet paper and paper towels (mostly from last year), I can't help checking out the supply when I go shopping.

Honored Contributor

afternoon @Mj12 @Bri369 @SouthernBee @cowboy sam @PamfromCT @momtochloe 

@dooBdoo @loveschocolate @Hippified @Drythe @NEvans2 

apologies for now being here earlier

i was debating to shovel or now - there is a light snow but then it looks like rain so i decided 

NO I WILL NOT SHOVEL!!!!!! (for now) lol

images.jpeg