Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@dooBdoo : Great to see you post. Love you and miss you but understand your circumstances. Still working to increase water and planning this week to add exercise to my schedule. I have a variety of dvds for walking in place and chair exercise. Just need to get up and moving.🤗❤️

Thank you, @SouthernBee!

You are an inspiration to me!🤗❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@Yahooey 

It's -11 degrees right now.  You can get frostbite in as little as 15 minutes. 

We don't have to save parking spots.  We have a garage and a driveway.  We're not allowed to park on the street here overnight.  People in the city have to save parking spots if they don't have a garage to park in.  I can't imagine doing that.

I've seen on the news people washing their pants and sticking them outside to freeze. Now frozen pants are showing up everywhere.  LOL

@Bri369!😂🙀

Oh, well, now that looks a wee bit unsettling...  paranormal activity alert!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

morning @Bri369 @SouthernBee @cowboy sam @dooBdoo @momtochloe @PamfromCT 

@MyShadowLove @Mj12 @loveschocolate @NEvans2 @Drythe 

got drizzle and we are balmy mid 40s and hoping the unwanted guests will melt away

now in bri and sam's cases living in the tundra - 

ai wood hunkerz down en drink hotz stuffz

12d898c100efc52ae6690717698771b5.gif

@Yahooey 

Ooh, makes me wish I could give floofy a big hug!

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

E2048E3E-6B6B-41C4-8BD1-20B94AEA02E3.jpeg

@Mj12 

Such a sweet face!

Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@momtochloe wrote:

Good morning friends of Preds, happy Frozen Tundra Tuesday to one and all . . . Smiley Surprised

Hope everyone is staying warm and doing well.  Prayers for those in TX and wherever this brutal storm strikes.  Gosh this is going to be a long week.  Pray

@Bri369  aren't those frozen garments funny but it is a great visiual warning that's for sure.

Stay safe everybody!  Heart

Hi, @momtochloe!

Adding my "amen" and prayers and positive energy for those in Texas, and elsewhere, dealing with this weather.

When I lived in the DFW area, we had an ice storm -- of course nothing like the these current conditions -- and it was so unusual for the area that most people didn't have any "fall back" preparations for it.   It's a real nightmare, now, with the power outages, pipes bursting, freezing temps.  My heart is with them.

Take care, you stay safe, too.❤️

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@Yahooey 

snoopervising  LOL

I know, @Bri369!  Love that...  "snoopervising!"😆   @Yahooey has a way with words.😊 

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

Well, I finished shoveling, my sidewalks, driveway on a corner lot. That's a lot! I did my neighbor's front and back walk and her driveway. Calgon TAKE ME AWAY! Stay safe and warm all! 

@cowboy sam , Preds would say, get the complete set! ❤️

Another potential snow storm Thursday. 😬🤦‍♀️

You are so kind, @loveschocolate.

Be careful and safe.🤗❤️

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

I woke up at 2:30 and was tossing and turning, so I just went to the couch.  Wound up falling back asleep and now my neck and back are killing me.  Cannot win with sleep Smiley Sad

I hope your neck and back are better now, @Bri369.🤗❤️

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

Sorry that I have been hiding out but I just have a lot to take care of right now.

(((@dex))),  You are a friend, and you're here with Preds and friends even if just peeking in now and then.   One of the best things about threads like this one is that there's no pressure, no obligation, to post or "heart" ...  just the invitation to find this a "soft place to fall" when needed; a warm and welcoming group of kind, gentle, supportive pals; and a source of giggles and snorts along the way, which often is the best medicine for what ails us.   My best to you and yours, and a (((gentle hug))).🤗❤️

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@Yahooey wrote:

@MyShadowLove 

ai dinks Shadow es goodiez name

images.jpeg

@Yahooey...Tanks...ai dinks soz tooz.

Yous noz watz?...Iz finds myself tawkin dis wayz in real life sumtimez ans hoomans lookz atz mez funnyz and deys lafs atz mez...soz den iz hunch upz and hiss at dem. lol Cat LOL

@MyShadowLove and @Yahooey 

holysmokesbatman.png