Esteemed Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@MyShadowLove 

40 degrees.  That's grillin' weather

See the source image

@Bri369 ...It sure is, along with shorts and sandals...LOL...For those of us who have been born and raised dealing with cold, frigid Winters, the 40's and even the 30's are very welcomed!...Have you ever seen some people who will be wearing Winter coats with shorts when it starts getting a little warmer...kinda in between the different temps...and dressed for both!   LOL 

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@Drythe : 🤗❤️. Currently 53 and sunny but later today rain and thunderstorms for tomorrow. Me in my recliner in my pjs and wrapped up. DH in his recliner wearing a tee shirt and shorts plus just turned the fan on sitting next to his chair😳😀🤷‍♀️.

@SouthernBee ...This cracked me up!...Your DH is Summer and you are Winter!  LOL Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@Yahooey wrote:

dont want @Drythe to feel left out

are you doing dis en de sunshinez?

images.jpeg

@Yahooey  & Friends

Well, Yes, Yes we are.  

Taken just now in my courtyard.

It is cold (for us) but Sunny!

We are just south of the leading edge of this Polar Vortex. Thankfully.

But, we have severe ICE warnings for tonight and tomorrow. - RATZ!

Sending Warmies to all of you.

Fleur and Phinn

Fleur and her brother Phin.

@Drythe ...What an adorable picture and I love the names of your kitties...I feel like I have let my Shadow down with such an ordinary name...I should have named her Onyx or Ebony...definitely more classier! Cat Happy

However, she definitely lives up to her name as she follows me around and will always settle wherever I happen to be...She has to know where I am at all times...my precious little Shadow. Heart

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@Drythe 

the kittehs are so happy sunbathing

which is which? so cute.... squeeee!

@Yahooey 

Fleur is on the Left, Phinn (short for Phineas) is on the Right.

They are sibs, but sadly, not friends.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@Drythe wrote:

@Yahooey wrote:

@Drythe 

the kittehs are so happy sunbathing

which is which? so cute.... squeeee!

@Yahooey 

Fleur is on the Left, Phinn (short for Phineas) is on the Right.

They are sibs, but sadly, not friends.

@Drythe ...Aww, have they always been that way?...Looking at your lovely picture again, it does look like Fleur is saying to Phinn..."Stayz aways frumz mez."  lol

It is too bad that they aren't closer but I guess, just like humans, kittie siblings don't always get along very well for various reasons.

I had three kitties at one time...all rescues and they found their way to our home at different stages in their lives, Shadow being the youngest at just eight weeks old...Luckily, they all bonded very well with each other and were great buddies for many years.

Becky and Hobo were indoor/outdoor kitties and Shadow has only been an indoor kitty...After Hobo and Becky crossed over the Rainbow Bridge, I tried a couple of times to bring another cat into our house, but Shadow let it be known that she wouldn't allow it...She would become very aggressive and just wouldn't accept another after losing her best buddies...She will be 17 in April and is very content in being the center of attention in her domain. Cat Happy

And that's the way it is...February 17, 2021...LOL Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove : Previously- I was very hot natured when I was on my cancer medication because I had menopause again after dealing with it in my late 30's. But cold natured still while being over weight.🤷‍♀️😳😀

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove : Precious Shadow🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️

Esteemed Contributor

@SouthernBee ...(((((Hugs)))))...You are so sweet and I'm happy that you are doing well now...I enjoy reading your posts...You are a very busy little "Southern Bee". Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove : Thank you. Me have been lazy the last couple of days😀

Honored Contributor

@Preds and Preds very special friends: UPS email indicated QVC orders shipped and edd 2/22.