Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@yahooey@Bri369 @SouthernBee @MJ12 @mtc

@PamfromCT @dooBdoo @Drythe @loveschocolate @momtochloe 

@QualityGal @Tique @cowboy sam 

Stealthily passing by in the still of the night!  LOL Cat LOL

Okaay Okay Then GIF - Okaay OkayThen Shhh GIFs

@MyShadowLove!   That really did make me laugh out loud!😆

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

Good Morning Precious Preds and Preds very special friends. I decided to start drinking more water. So my plan was to put 4 bottles of water on the table next to my recliner. I decided to consume the water very early in the day hoping to avoid very early a.m. bathroom trips. I was only able to consume three bottles. Bam! Guess what! Bathroom trips started at 2a.m.🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

@SouthernBee, Well, as I said I'm really far behind so someone else might've mentioned this later down the thread...  but I've heard that when we increase the amount of water we drink it can take our body a while to adjust.   I've always kept water nearby, I drink it all day throughout the day and I like to drink water, so I think I'm lucky.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

this is the funniest video - i'm reposting it from another thread 

by @Greeneyedlady21 

i didn't want preds friends to miss it i

https://youtu.be/KxlPGPupdd8

I saw this a few days ago, @Yahooey, when it started making the internet rounds.   I don't know why, but every time I watch it I get a major case of the giggles again.   Something about the kitteh's mouth and eyes, and the serious tone of the judge and attorneys...  I don't know but it's sooooo funny, giggle-inducing, and great medicine for what ails us!

Thanks for posting it here!   I don't think I'll ever get tired of it.

😂

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Hmm on the GH tread  i saw that 

@NEvans2 

Has a Birthday today!!!!

Happy Birthday  to youSmiley Happy

lubs ya!!Heart

@NEvans2, I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️

birthday.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey  @cowboy sam @MJ12 @Bri369 @SouthernBee @loveschocolate

@mtc @dooBdoo @PamfromCT @Drythe @NancyE 

Hello Kitten GIF - Hello Kitten Waving GIFs

Trying to catch up with your most recent posts...

@dooBdoo ...Always so happy to see your posts!...Sending (((((Hugs))))) Heart

@cowboy sam ...Wow, your diamond necklace is a beauty...I'm sure your dear husband would be thrilled and so happy that you are splurging on yourself in his memory! Heart

@Yahooey ...I know what Babka is, but what the heck is "speculoos"?...A deli not far from where we live makes the most delicious Rugelach...The raspberry chocolate and cinnamon are our favorites! Cat Very Happy

Waving To Everyone!...Lubs Ya! Heart

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@loveschocolate wrote:

Good evening Preds and friends! I go to the dentist AGAIN tomorrow. 😞 

Saturday, Covid vaccination number one. I work at a school, so we get to go. It's the Pfizer vaccination. 

Father in law is in the hospital. Went night before last. Supposed to have gallbladder surgery today. Only one visitor allowed....my mother in law due to Covid. She doesn't drive.

Brother in law was just diagnosed with colon cancer and will need to have his large intestine removed. He's 62 years old.

Now, ain't I a bright ray of sunshine? 

I feel like a "chocolate" binge is coming. 😝 

Oh, dear, @loveschocolate.   I'm far behind and will be very slow catching up...  just saw this and wanted to send my prayers for you, for your family, and for their health care team, too.❤️

@dooBdoo , thank you doobs! Father-in-law is at home now. No news yet on brother-in-law's surgery. When it rains, it pours! 

I have missed you so much. 

Snow coming in tomorrow through Tuesday.  

Take care sweetie! 

Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@Yahooey ...I know what Babka is, but what the heck is "speculoos"?...A deli not far from where we live makes the most delicious Rugelach...The raspberry chocolate and cinnamon are our favorites! Cat Very Happy

@MyShadowLove I ate the chocolate bar w/speculoos for a few years and enjoyed it very much. this is the first time i bought a jar of the stuff since that is what the recipe calls for. I lubs rugalach - all kinds

Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 1.08.20 AM.png

Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

i signed on and saw 68 ❤️ 

what the heck and then saw our lil ❤️monster is in da house!!

@dooBdoo 

always a pleasure to see her and miss her all the more when she isn't here to play with us

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@Yahooey  @cowboy sam @MJ12 @Bri369 @SouthernBee @loveschocolate

@mtc @dooBdoo @PamfromCT @Drythe @NancyE 

Hello Kitten GIF - Hello Kitten Waving GIFs

Trying to catch up with your most recent posts...

@dooBdoo ...Always so happy to see your posts!...Sending (((((Hugs))))) Heart

@cowboy sam ...Wow, your diamond necklace is a beauty...I'm sure your dear husband would be thrilled and so happy that you are splurging on yourself in his memory! Heart

Thank you, @MyShadowLove!  I'm always happy to see your posts, too!  Wildflowers are magic and make our world beautiful...  a fitting name for you!  (((hugs)))❤️

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@loveschocolate wrote:

Good evening Preds and friends! I go to the dentist AGAIN tomorrow. 😞 

Saturday, Covid vaccination number one. I work at a school, so we get to go. It's the Pfizer vaccination. 

Father in law is in the hospital. Went night before last. Supposed to have gallbladder surgery today. Only one visitor allowed....my mother in law due to Covid. She doesn't drive.

Brother in law was just diagnosed with colon cancer and will need to have his large intestine removed. He's 62 years old.

Now, ain't I a bright ray of sunshine? 

I feel like a "chocolate" binge is coming. 😝 

Oh, dear, @loveschocolate.   I'm far behind and will be very slow catching up...  just saw this and wanted to send my prayers for you, for your family, and for their health care team, too.❤️

@dooBdoo , thank you doobs! Father-in-law is at home now. No news yet on brother-in-law's surgery. When it rains, it pours! 

I have missed you so much. 

Snow coming in tomorrow through Tuesday.  

Take care sweetie! 

You're welcome, @loveschocolate.   That's wonderful news about your father-in-law.   Continuing prayers for you and your family.

You mentioned the new house in an earlier post...  you bought it and you've moved?   I missed so much here!   I love that part of the country.   We need to throw a house warming party for you!

I've missed you so much, too, my friend.   

Thank you, and you take care, too.❤️