Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,324
Registered: ‎06-15-2015

@loveschocolate @WildFlowers @Drythe @Bri369 @Mj12 @Yahooey @momtochloe @PamfromCT @dooBdoo @SouthernBee 

 

Morning  uh another morning waking up at 4:30  wait counting bed time to getting back out is 6 hours!

 

But i still neeze some more sllep this morning...think i'll go back to bed.My bones were snap,crackle,popin

 

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,929
Registered: ‎11-03-2018

Good Mornings Preds and Friends!

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,570
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

GM Preds & Friends! Heart

Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,425
Registered: ‎07-09-2010

my package was supposed to be delivered Monday - yesterday

but I thought that was too soon since the package was moved in the middle of the night

 

now - it still sits at the post office and hasn't moved since it arrived 345AM Monday

 

it should be changed to out for delivery - 

 

now wee waitz end knot happi

 

unhappy-sad-cat-isolated-260nw-296398397.jpg

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,929
Registered: ‎11-03-2018

@Yahooey 

 

I wish your packages would get to you without all this rigamarole.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,425
Registered: ‎07-09-2010

morning @Mj12 @Bri369 @cowboy sam @WildFlowers @loveschocolate @momtochloe 

@dooBdoo @PamfromCT @SouthernBee @Drythe 

 

whilst most uf us except @Drythe waitz fore sno to comez

 

Unknown.jpeg

Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,425
Registered: ‎07-09-2010

@Bri369 wrote:

@Yahooey 

 

I wish your packages would get to you without all this rigamarole.  Smiley Sad


@Bri369 

 

i think when shipping options were listed

i dink i check #4

 

1-  overnght

2- 2 day

3- 1 week

4- 1 week + rigamarole

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,929
Registered: ‎11-03-2018

@Yahooey wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@Yahooey 

 

I wish your packages would get to you without all this rigamarole.  Smiley Sad


@Bri369 

 

i think when shipping options were listed

i dink i check #4

 

1-  overnght

2- 2 day

3- 1 week

4- 1 week + rigamarole


@Yahooey 

 

That's an extra fee.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,570
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

In yesterday's mail I received 2 birthday cards that were mailed in the middle of December - from Ohio! Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,929
Registered: ‎11-03-2018

@Mj12 wrote:

In yesterday's mail I received 2 birthday cards that were mailed in the middle of December - from Ohio! Smiley Surprised


@Mj12 

 

That's almost 2 months' late!