Honored Contributor

i may go out for some grocery shopping - snow/rain expected Sunday with dropping temps and the snow from Monday is still there - i think 1/3 has melted but the rest is just hanging around - so walking still isn't easy bc of some of the melting snow become deep puddles when the sewers are blocked with snow or it will ice over with dropping temps - better do it today or tomorrow

sunny today  40 degrees

hm.... decisions decisions

what is everyone else doing?

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey @SouthernBee ....You both were early birds this morning...a little after 3:00...Have you been up ever since or were you able to catch up on some beauty sleep?

@Yahooey ...The weather is "gawgeous" today...great day to get out and enjoy and get some shopping done...I'll catch the next train out and meet ya for"cawfee"!

@SouthernBee ...I had a department store makeup done several years ago and I ended up rushing to the ladies room and washed it all off before heading out in public again...Some of  those supposed makeup artists don't know what the heck they are doing and then they dare try to tell us how great we look...I looked a mess! lol

@cowboy sam ...I thought I would try and sneak in on all of you while you were sleeping...I was full of energy last night and didn't know what to do with myself...lol...I tend to go off into hibernation every now and then, so I need to try and catch up with some of the posts.

Be back later...I have Chili simmering in the crockpot for today....yummy...and I made my baked blueberry oatmeal again for breakfast....So now I have to get some chores done and then want to head out to enjoy the sunshine while it lasts.

Lubs ya all too! Heart

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Really frustrated. I didn't take a nap yesterday afternoon. I have already consumed one bottle of water and three more to go.🤗❤️

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Just be careful and stay warm and safe. I washed all my laundry yesterday. Have done any other projects in two days. Trying to do as little as possible today.🤗❤️

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove : Was able to sleep until 7 but haven't dressed yet. Current temperature 45 with rain starting in about and hour and will continue tomorrow.

Your chili and oatmeal sounds delicious. I will be making a big pot of soup for tomorrow. DH going out to eat with his sister so I don't have to cook today. I do have a big bag of oranges and will probably make ambrosia for us to eat later.

The make up drama: on the insistence of friends- had make over done by someone else and still not happily. Probably because I never wore a lot of make up. 
Enjoy your day and stay safe.🤗❤️

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

I was up too early and then went back to bed around 6.  Very cold here - 6 degrees.  

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 : Stay warm and safe.🤗❤️☕️☕️☕️☕️

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Bri369 

9 here also high is only to be 13 here today!

More  light snow will be coming today

then Monday-Friday more light snow.

No need to go out until Monday if i have any mail .

Drinking hot dark chocolate...yummmySmiley Happy

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

what is this ambrossia???

A desert of some type i think but don't know what it is!

Rest up while dh is out with his sister..hmmm wonder what he will be bringing you home??

Please don't get upset about your losing more weight as it will only upset you more...not worth it...(((hugs)))

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam @SouthernBee 

I had ambrosia once when i was camping over 30 years ago

The woman who was there every weekend went to CIA and made us dinner

Ambrosia was served - i never heard of it but remembered the name

then when i watched some TV - heard ambrosia was consumed by the Gods

since our 🐝 is a godness - very fitting

how do you make urs?

@MyShadowLove love chili - always a favorite in the winter