Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee @Yahooey @Bri369 @loveschocolate 

Moon was still up a bit befor 7am  and now sun is trying to show its self but?

Darn radio station  in my bedroon  had a "alert" going off and i get out of bed..i hear a voice saying it was only a test!

...i grumbled something but what i don't recall  what..lol and went back to bed and back to sleep!!!

Slept in until close to 7am this morning  but eyes are still heavy...guess my cold water i drank  isn't going to help...so off i go to open a can of pop!

lub ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

49aae54dea1eaeb798ad2e2987199ff1.gif

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey @cowboy sam @Bri369 @loveschocolate : Question for everyone: Is it just me or does cold weather make you want to eat more and consume more hot drinks? I started out good with a bowl of oatmeal and a cup of coffee but still cold and want more coffee. Already consumed my healthy lunch and afternoon snack. I have been working on tax information for my appointment next Wednesday. Still cold and hungry. I can't over eat. So far only consumed one bottle of water.❤️🤗

Honored Contributor

yes @SouthernBee when it is cold - wanna consume hot liquids

since i shoveled this mornig -already had a few rusell stover marshmallow chocolate

Honored Contributor

I only drink 2 cups of coffee in the morning.  If I'm cold and want something hot, I'll make tea.  It fills me up too so I won't be tempted to snack. 

I do eat more in the winter.  I can eat salads all summer.  I just don't crave them as much in the winter. 

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

i had put  cup of my oatmeal in microwave..time goes off,open door and it had boiled over...sigh i cleaned up my mess in oven,added more water to what was left in cup and ate it....30 min. later hungry..Smiley Sad

.ate left over chili from lat night.still hungry..Smiley Sad

so ate cherry pop tart..was 2 in package...Smiley Sad

hanging my head...like you and others was hungry...sigh.

but now uncomfortable from eattingSmiley Sad

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

finished cleaning today -

whew! all done - as everyone said - it was a lot of work but i would be happy after it was accomplished

i'm glad i didnt postpone the painting as i did 2 years ago

i knew it as now or nuthin'

so now i deserve a cup of something hot after i shower 

royal-cat.gif

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : I hate the oatmeal explosion. My microwave is above my cooktop and I am short.I found a deeper bowl to put my oatmeal in. I cheated while doing my paperwork- I ate a handful of Hershey's kisses.

The thermostat was on 72 and I cold. I had a long gown/ housecoat on with socks. I gave up and got in my recliner and wrapped up. I think that was a two hour nap and hope that will not mess up my sleeping tonight. Stay warm and safe.🤗❤️❤️

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 :  Next grocery trip will look for green tea to drink. I love salads especially in the summer.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : I love the Russell stover marshmallow chocolate but haven't had any for several years. Eat the chocolate before shoveling the snow to give you the sugar push😀🤗❤️