Honored Contributor

@Mj12 

We had a few inches left over from the snow we got the other day.  My firepit is completed buried in snow now.

Fire up the snow blowers...

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 : Please be very careful and don't over do it.🤗❤️☕️☕️☕️☕️

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Everyone has to find what works for them. I basically eat the same thing every day. I chose foods that fill you up and cut cravings. Breakfast regular oatmeal -microwave instant fixed with water. No sugar, add tablespoon of blueberries and walnuts with a sprinkle of cinnamon. I allowed myself two snacks about 200 calories which varies - sugar free jello, sugar free chocolate pudding and sugar free peaches. I include during the day to nibble on a handful of natural almonds. Lunch and dinner include baked chicken, black eyed peas, butter beans , zipper peas and green beans. Trying to decide what indoor grill to purchase for grilled chicken, and fish plus a variety of roasted vegetables. Today - the end of the month will be my cheat day and Monday back to routine. This works for me but probably not everyone. DH and I have been wanting a bowl of chili and a chili hot dog. I just finished making the chili and simmering on the stove.❤️

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 : I guess since I have so much to lose makes the difference. My bras are a little loose with not so much overhanging skin in the under arm area. I can really tell a difference in my face and feet but disappointed in the waist area. DH noticed the difference in my face and feet😀❤️.

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

25 pounds is 25 pounds.  That's a great accomplishment.  

Enjoy your cheat day Heart

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 : I am sitting in my recliner and can tell a difference in the light cause it is not  directly in my eyes. I haven't taken the cellophane wrapping off.

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 : Relieved that 25 pounds gone and looking for the next results. The chili is smelling good and making me hungry. Today is cold and rain and thankfully don't have to deal with snow.🤗☕️❤️. I tried to drink my coffee black 😳. I have never used a lot of sugar in my coffee but reduced the amount and included a little cream.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Bri369 @Mj12 @loveschocolate @PamfromCT@cowboy Sam: Was 45 minutes before DH noticed the lamp shade. He wants me to leave the cellophane wrapping on the lamp😳😀🤷‍♀️.

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee @Bri369 @Mj12 @loveschocolate @PamfromCT 

Snow??

uh  Buddy's dad Roger  put his snow blade w/snowblower  on his John Deere riding mower...  and did his circular drive then cleaned  up our street a bit.

A nd

Then he   cleaned out neighbors driveway across  the street from me...

Next

then did my driveway, 

plus  sidewalk,

so all i had to do was my concete stoop and   the4 steps!

City worker cleaning our street left a  big pile of snow at edge of my driveway ...

so Roger blew the snow into my yard so now  all my driveway is cleared !

Plus cleaned up snow away from my mailbox next to the street!

Nope Buddy the cat wasn't with him telling him how to do it!..lol

Lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT 

Thanks for the info on the shots.Smiley Happy

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."