Honored Contributor

I miss going out to eat. Smiley Sad

There are a handful of restaurants defying the indoor dining order.  A few restaurants have a heated tent outside for "outside indoor dining."  I don't know what the difference is between eating indoors or eating outdoors in a heated tent.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@loveschocolate wrote:

BD5F57EB-AD60-45EF-A62D-7A578376344A.jpeg

Heart Oh, you precious sweetheart!...Come to Meowmy!...Shhhh!...Let me scoop you up ever so gently, but we must be very quiet...Shhhhh!...Shadow & you will have so much fun together!...Shhhh!  LOL  Heart

ALERT!!!! @loveschocolate 

@MyShadowLove es dinking about katnapping

@Yahooey ...Shhhhhh!                

😂
~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

I miss going out to eat. Smiley Sad

There are a handful of restaurants defying the indoor dining order.  A few restaurants have a heated tent outside for "outside indoor dining."  I don't know what the difference is between eating indoors or eating outdoors in a heated tent. 

@Bri369 ...I know, it's so difficult and my heart breaks for the restaurants...We are at 50% capacity allowed for indoor dining and some have also set up heated tents...doing all they can to accommodate the guidelines and keep everyone safe and healthy.

I'm not comfortable with indoor dining yet and, as far as the heated tents, there is more airflow and the guidelines are also the same as indoor dining.

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

giphy-1.gif

Honored Contributor

To preds and friends of PredsHeart

@MyShadowLove @Yahooey @Bri369 @SouthernBee @Mj12 @Drythe @Coquille @PamfromCT @JaneMarple @dooBdoo @SoX @dmod nj @NEvans2 @dex @masque @Hippified @loveschocolate @Justice4all 

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

See the source image

Honored Contributor

Shhhhhh don't wake up the laptop or it will stop working . . . hee . . . Smiley Very Happy

Seriously, I caught it in a generous mood so thought I would take advantage and say hello, good morning, miss you guys, hope you all are doing well and staying safe . . . Have a great Monday my friends of Preds . . . Heart

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe 

HeartWe miss you!