Honored Contributor

@momtochloe 

thank you my friend..Heart

Life has to go on and healing has started.

lubs yaHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Mj12 @SouthernBee @momtochloe @Yahooey @Bri369 @Tique @PamfromCT @loveschocolate @Coquille @dooBdoo @Drythe @qualitygal @Hippified @SoX @NEvans2 

It's a sunny 42 degress and high of 54  and i went for a 15 min. walk with my neighbor.

Fresh air and sun  was very nice today!

lubs yaHeart

@cowboy sam  🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️💋

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@momtochloe :Especially being sick like every time that I took a wipe out of the canister would cut in half to save because no idea that I could purchase more. DH called me a tight wad. Duh - not that cause product not available.

@SouthernBee  So glad you're feeling better!

I thinks it may be a gene thing. I'm trying to teach my husband to cut down on the paper towels.😱 I have been getting just the paper towels from Costco's delivery service but nothing else. No lysol of any kind within 60 miles. 

Keep getting better every day !🤗💋

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Esteemed Contributor

Hello all Lovelies,

I am so happy Iam a saver of so much, sometimes.  I have such a supply of hand towels, dish towels, it blows my mind.

I am using paper towels only when I have to.  Who knew being a towel hoarder would pay off?

@SouthernBee, Please try to rest and take care of yourself.

@cowboy sam, Thinking of you.

And sending my very best wishes to the rest of the Preds girls.

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe : Well then - I must confess that I have a nice stash of plastic bags and fret when I'm running low.

Honored Contributor

@Coquille : Thank you. The trip to Sam's wore me out. I was able to eat a nice vegetable plate for lunch and have been snoozing 🛏.

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT : Previously was proud owner of a large collection of dish towels and really need to consider to start another. Paper towels are expensive. Yep finished eating and DH put my blanket over my legs and told me to rest. I didn't resist.

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe whatcha get at Aldi's? was that today or yesterday - I lose track of time

@cowboy sam I'm glad you took a walk today - gentle hugs and lubs ❤️❤️❤️

@SouthernBee take it easy and continue to rest and WHOO HOO on the wipes!

@PamfromCT hi lovely one - still waiting for the rain to subside but the wood filler and other prep seems to be okay - 

200.gif

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@momtochloe whatcha get at Aldi's? was that today or yesterday - I lose track of time

@cowboy sam I'm glad you took a walk today - gentle hugs and lubs ❤️❤️❤️

@SouthernBee take it easy and continue to rest and WHOO HOO on the wipes!

@PamfromCT hi lovely one - still waiting for the rain to subside but the wood filler and other prep seems to be okay - 

200.gif

Hee @Yahooey  good to see you my friend!  I bought two throw pillows at Aldi that I am beyond thrilled with but don't seem to go in any room of my house . . . I do not care.  They are staying.  Even if I have to move.

Seriously, if anyone is going this week they have Everything ciabatta rolls that are just delicious!  A quick toast in the oven and they are perfection.

Oh and a bought a bag of their knock off Fritos . . . hee!  Smiley Very Happy

Have a good evening everybody!

Honored Contributor

Good morning friends of Preds, happy Thursday to one and all . . . Smiley Happy

80 Funny Thursday Memes, Images, Pictures & Photos