Valued Contributor

To Preds Friends and her loving family,

May you be comforted in your time of sorrow. Virtually hug and love each other and always remember Preds feistiness, her sense of humor and she was a warrior for all women to look up to as an example of pure grace and determination. 

I have a feeling she will will send messages from heaven to Y’all. A feather, pennies from Heaven, a cardinal, a butterfly or something else that catches your eye.

I enjoyed spending time with y’all but my purpose has been served.

God bless y’all. 

Respected Contributor

I am so sorry to hear about @Preds /Cindy. My heart is truly breaking. I knew this day was near but I wouldn't really let myself think about it. Cindy was a true spirit that went through all of us, (if I might speak for all of us)!  She made my day, many a time.

Without truly knowing her, I knew her heart, mind and soul. ALL BEAUTIFUL.

Cindy is resting with the Angels now, in peace. She's making them laugh like they never laughed before!

My deepest sympathy's to her loved ones.

Cindy, I can honestly say, I loved you and you will always be remembered and always missed! 

Thank you @Gooday 🙏

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

Hard to see or think through tears.😢  Sending prayers for her dear family and friends as they go through the coming days.  And we give thanks for this incredibly wonderful woman who graced our lives.  And thank you @MickD@Gooday@loveschocolate, for watching over her so lovingly.

The clock just ticked over to morning here, in our neck of the woods, so a morning message isn't too much out of place...  I want to share something Cindy posted only a couple of months ago.   It jumped into my heart when she offered it to us, so I saved it, kept going back to it, thinking how important this is.   I can hear her saying it, even now.   She took such good care of us all.   I will remember, forever, Cindy, and I love you.❤️

"Good Morning Warriors,
If today gets difficult remember:
*the smell of coffee
*the way sunlight bounces off a window
*the sound of your favorite person's laugh
*the feeling when a song you love comes on
*the color of the sky at dusk
AND
that we are here to take care of each other."
~Nanen Hoffman

Preds

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo Oh well said my friend.  I hope this thread will continue to lift everyone up the way Cindy would want.....

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

So much sadness...RIP Preds.  💔

Respected Contributor

I don't even know what to say. I am in shock. I feel sick. May this sweet, kind lady rest in peace. Heart

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Respected Contributor

@Gooday @loveschocolate   I would like to make a donation in honor of Cindy. If it's possible, would either of you find out what charity Cindy heart felt closest to.

Mods, I don't know if it's proper to ask that question but I feel honoring one of ours is appropo at this time. Thanking you in advance if it is allowed.

Thank you @Gooday and thank you @loveschocolate for all that you have done!

In honor of Cindy, I hope you will join me in sending my love and honoring Cindy's memory at 3:00 PM today. We did it before, please join me again. 🙏❤️

Ecited to say:  Honor Cindy in any way you feel comfortable. I will be smiling and looking up to the heaven's, through my tears and saying, "THANK YOU CINDY"!

Respected Contributor
@Mick57 and I were talking about taking time to raise a glass to Cindy tomorrow
3:00 sounds perfect! We'll let you in on a little secret...in addition to her diet Coke, she also liked beer and sangria. I know not everyone drinks alcohol so, whatever is your choice, join us in raising a glass.
I will get in touch with her daughter to see if the family is requesting donations. I will share any information I get.
Respected Contributor

@Gooday  Thank you.😘

Honored Contributor

It is apropos that I write this in the wee hours of the morning. That's how I got to know our Preds. OURS, she was ours for a short time. Much too short. May she cause havoc up in heaven. An angel looking down on her Warrirors, her partners in crime, her lovelies, her friends. 

I will miss but never forget you ❤️🥤 🥓