Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@momtochloe  Plenty for everyone!

See the source image

YIKES, I thought I had scrubbed all images of me off of the internet but that one on the right looks familiar . . . all black outfit, patterned hose, grey hair, scowl . . . check!

On the upside, I didn't realize I was rocking that Minnie Mouse bow as hard as I was . . . hee!

Ooops no never mind, I would have never worn white pumps with that ensemble.

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 : Glow in the dark party outfits? But for me the very comfortable denim house dress. Got to add some dazzle. Looking for some pink or red clogs, bright colored leggings and a big marvelous bow for my hair. I   may be modest and conservative but I can giggle and laugh . Can't wait to see the fashion parade and hear the buffet of music.

Honored Contributor

Don't know what happened to my previous post but a photo of my house dress was included, yet not when posted😳😲Twlight Zone? Southern Bee47AF50CB-E142-4CD3-8292-DC700228C6C9.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee  You'll look fabulous!

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 : Thank you. I get worn out getting dressed and prefer something very comfortable and casual.  My retired uniform consist of denim skirts, tee shirts or tunic tops. I am very basic. But fun to see people's reactions when I do dress up.😁😁😁Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 : Got a true funny story. Back in the 70's a couple of years after Mom died we planned a cruise. I had never really travelled. The group was my single Sunday school class and the church  minister of youth activities- young mid 30's but about 10 years older than us. Didn't know but she rented me a special costume for the masquerade ball. It was a tight v neck tee shirt, very short black skirt with big black belt, fish net hose that had red ruffle bloomers and black patten leather shoes, never wore any thing but orthopedic shoes. They made me wear it and I looked like a drunk trying to walk with different shoes. The cruise director called me up on stage. Of course I tripped trying to climb steps but every body thought I did it to show my bloomers. I could tell my face was redder than the bloomers. Cruise director told the audience well folks it's Saturday night and you never know what the young sweet  looking conservative girl turns into. I won the consume award. Glad cruise ended on Sunday, because for the remainder of the Saturday night- I had some little ole man chasing me around the ship. Yep- got home and was called into the pastors office.😁 Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe 

i remembered ....my 2 friends called  and off we went 4 miles west to next town..breakfast out on picinic tables with cover on top and enjoyed each others company  plus lady in table behind us!    uh none of us wore masks  while there!

But we wore our masks later

when we went to small groc. store in that town and i stocked up on freeezer foods..  .i found  Luigi's Italian Cherry flavored ice!  Has 6 (60z. ups ) in box!

Misty blu loved getting out of town with meHeart

a friend asks..did you behave while we were gone??

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee  What a trooper you were to wear that costume.  It sounds scandalous.  LOL

Respected Contributor

Mick and I were able to speak with Cindy a while ago. I'll say this for her...while her speech is slow, she's feisty!. The hospice nurse was supposed to come today and she said, NO, I don't want her here.  She also said she wants to sleep in her own bed.

She said she doesn't have much of an appetite but she's slugging down her diet Coke.

I told her @cowboy sam is now sporting bacon apparel and she laughed.  She sends her love to all you ladies.

So...today is a good day. I'll keep you ladies posted.

Honored Contributor