Esteemed Contributor

@Tique, I sincerely thank you for reminding me of miracles.  I do remember reading these posts from Preds, but I know now that I knew reality deep down, but I was blocking it in my mind.  Talk about avoiding pain, that was me.

Honored Contributor

i don't have time for this (&^&%$^#$*%& stoopid wonky site - 

2 times it wiped out my post

Honored Contributor

for @Preds bc of our lubs of giraffes 

and i'm PO on this wonkiness today

I was writing something heartfelt and it gave me an error twice and I cannot recreate it - so #WWPD - she knows I love her and would love this meme

Funny-Good-Morning-Meme-23.jpg

Honored Contributor

thank you @Coquille 

I will pray with you for our @Preds at 3pm

I too like @PamfromCT probably didn't really want to acknowledge 

and I still don't want to 

with her many funny memes greeting us each morning to go along with her upbeat personality - it seemed she was okay even if her words were not as @Tique showed us

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

@Tique, I sincerely thank you for reminding me of miracles.  I do remember reading these posts from Preds, but I know now that I knew reality deep down, but I was blocking it in my mind.  Talk about avoiding pain, that was me.

@PamfromCT   It was probably most of us. I read those posts and either had to leave the board for a while or move to another thread. That's how I started keeping the numbers so I could return and read them when I was mentally prepared. @Preds was such a shining example of someone going through her challenges with grace and humor so it was often easy to forget exactly what she was dealing with. There were weeks when I would allow myself to "forget"  because she didn't dwell on it. I truly believe that's what she wanted. Even the posts where she describes some of the worst, it's never with any attitude of "poor me" or let me see how many people I can get feeling sorry for me. One of the BEST things about her was she never needed to be the center of attention. That's a quality of a person who knows who she is and is comfortable with it.

Okay I'll stop now but don't expect me to apologize for going on about someone I care for. Deeply.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Good Morning!

Honored Contributor

@Tique @Bri369 @Yahooey @PamfromCT @loveschocolate @Gooday @Coquille @Mj12 @kittykatkay   and everyone else

I will pray also at 3pm(GH comes on at 2pm my time)for our dear @Preds .

I recall at times on Show Me's thread before this one was created by @BeautyLver   for our dear preds  that preds would now and then mention her bout with cancer!

When  i would ask her about when her treatments were,etc....she would answer me back....."ask me anything i'm a open book and i will answer you"!.

But she only gave me a short answer back and i understood.I hung on to every word she would reply to me in that reguard.

When she mentioned after several tests and tried to joke about cancer had spread to her head,then i would ask about her radiation treat ments?...i asked how she was...her reply

"The side affect was a rash"   and nothing compared to chemo treatments  side effects she had.

The she mentioned she had   been sleeping more..and instead of jammies  she was wearing house dresses.  And  then  "we" noticed    she   was not posting as often...my mind/heart knew what was happening.

My prayers will be said with every one  elses today when GH comes on.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Good morning @Preds  and friends, happy Thursday to one and all . . . Heart

HAPPY THURSDAY HOLIDAYS PG ON FB Good Morning Friends 😄 | Meme on ...

Esteemed Contributor

Heart @Preds....Thank you for being you and for giving us the gift of sharing with you on these forums...So many caring and heartfelt memories and feelings that everyone is sharing in their beautiful posts speaks of the many hearts that you have touched...I share with everyone here these same feelings and I thank everyone for expressing them so beautifully...There are times when words become difficult for me and I find expressing myself with ((((((((Hugs))))))) just about wraps it all up so perfectly as to what you mean to all of us! Heart

When You Need A Hug, sisters and friends are there❤️ Illustrations, Illustration Art, My Best Friend, Best Friends, Special Friends, Sister Friends, Funny Emails, Love My Sister, Need A Hug

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@Tique @I remember reading all of the warnings Preds gave us but not wanting them to be true.She seemed so positive  that I felt it was all going to be okay and not to worry.I knew better deep down but chose the lesser painful thoughts.That brave beautiful woman never showed us any of her fear or asked for any sympathy. She lived her best lthrough it all while trying to keep everyone around her smiling and happy....many many times she made my days special and gave me the first smile of the day. I always look forward to her posts.

I will forever love and admire you Preds.You are one of a kind.