Funny Breakfast Lover Tee

( in light heather grey)

@cowboy sam , so cute! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@SoX 

wow I think $6,000 is rather cheap for a moat

you tell those ducks to keep to their side of the water

castle-cartoon-lift-bridge-moat-gate-outdoor-down-open-eps-available-41912068.jpg

or pesky visitors 

giphy-4.gif

@Yahooey 

LOL,,, especially that jumper ... ouch, that hurts!

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

I think you hold the hook in your dominant hand and the yarn gets fed by the other??

What do I know? I sometimes need to crochet a chain to start my knitting and you should have seen me at the beginning - I literally had to pick each loop off since it wouldn't come off on its own off the hook

I was probably gripping it too tightly as the chain kept swirling and wouldn't stay in a straight line - it looked like a cartoon tail of Porky Pig

I can now crochet a chain when I need to but that's about it. 

lmk how you progress

Valued Contributor

54DF3C7C-8EA5-4903-A2EE-33D1BDF9958C.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Gooday wrote:
Good afternoon ladies ~ I have not post much at all for a long time now. I want you all to know that I'm in touch with Preds/Cindy nearly every day for years now.
I spoke with her today and she was quite chipper! Her vision is a big problem which is why she's not posting.
I read back here last night and I teared up reading the love to Cindy expressed by you all. I told her and she was touched and grateful.
I suggested that her daughter should read all your comments.
Well, that's all. I'm sure either I or @loveschocolate will keep in touch. Keep the positive vibes coming. 🙏🙏🙂🙂

thank you @Gooday and also to @loveschocolate for keeping us informed

it is much appreciarted and makes me feel the teeniest bit better

this is for @Preds bc I know she would love this

com'on monkeys stealing a hubcap - who wouldn'tgiphy-2.gif

Honored Contributor

@Reconnaissant : Trying to do bold and larger print. I have trouble seeing and reading the small print. Thank you. Southern Bee

Valued Contributor

Hello, me again.

I posted a help post above for  increasing font size and an arrow to the B for bold.

Preds might be up in the middle of the night and want to read posts. Of course she wouldn’t want to wake anyone to read them. Gosh I’m bossy.

@dooBdoo ah sweetie, we already are friends. My condolences for you and some pixie dust to brighten your day. 

Keep up the good posts and yep, I knew it would be tuff for y’all. Your fearless leader shows you everyday how to be tuff. 

Be on your best behavior y’all,  never know who might drop by. 

@Preds 

Any leftover pizza? A coke? Dessert?

Keep on keepin on friend.

Thanks for putting up with me y’all. It’s for your own good. 

Valued Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@Reconnaissant : Trying to do bold and larger print. I have trouble seeing and reading the small print. Thank you. Southern Bee

@SouthernBee 

Well done. Preds will be so proud.

She will love seeing the posts in large letters. 

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @Yahooey, I am so very happy that you are in touch with @Preds and that she is comfortable and enjoying all the touching tributes to her.  She deserves that and more.  Such a special and loving sweetheart, wish I could visit her in person and bring her some pretty flowers and some crispy bacon.

Love,

Pam

Honored Contributor

@Preds: Early this morning when I could not sleep- spent the time 🙏🙏🙏 for you and your family. Praying for you to have strength and healing. Thank you for your friendship and kind words. ❤️❤️❤️Southern Bee