Honored Contributor
@SouthernBee
same here..but i'm left handed,eyes that are old,and memory..what is that?? lol will let u know when i get my bacon lounge pants-they are mens i ordeerd Med???
preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor
ouch!
preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor
@suziQ3
nice to see you here and i'm sure preds also if she was hereSmiley Happy
preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:
@Yahooey
Preds mentioned
that is Misty Blue Eyes ( Misty after a cat said she had w/blue eyes...)
Iwaited 18 days i was close today would have been 19 w/o buying...lol

@cowboy sam you are correct

apologies to @Preds 

tenor.gif

hit me with the wet noodle

0ceabd94bebb80f2-hamsters-gifs-search-find-make-share-gfycat-gifs.gif

Honored Contributor
@Yahooey
no noodles or anything else...n/p over nameSmiley Happyi lubs ya

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

have you ever crochet or knit before?

My friend who crochet for decades and continues today is left handed.

Several have tried over the years to teach her how to knit but she just couldn't get the hang of it. I assume the teachers are right handed. 

I learned how to knit via youtube and I told her to try again (she says she wants to learn) bc there are so many videos - and you can rewind and rewind again. Her teachers were frustrated and she became frustrated bc of the opposite thing I sent her the left handed link but she says the days fly by with nothing to show for it lol

try looking at the videos - you will find some that are better suited

whether in explaining or speed they are crocheting

good luck - I wanna see your afghan 👍

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@SoX   when I first started coming to this thread I didn't post. Truthfully I was here to find out how @Preds  was doing. I didn't want to put her on the spot by asking her on a thread where we are both active so I did a bit of sleuthing. Gradually I became a silent participant and found myself "hearting" post after post. One of the things I looked forward to was your song of the day. I never knew why it stopped but it's good to see you here again. Thank you for including a song today.

I am very sorry about your recent loss. Sometimes returning to a place where you previously found happiness can help. Give it a try. 

@Tique 

Thank you for the kind words  ... I was up at about 2 or 3 a.m. this morning and something just told me to check this thread ... tears started streaming and I couldn't post but a few words.   

It occurred to me later that I was crying for both my sister, to whom I didn't get to say goodbye; as well as for Preds, for the same reason.  I stayed away from here too long and that hurts  ... I'm hoping Preds does still get to read even though she can't physically respond.

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey :😂😂WOW- the power of positive attitude or thinking. I was looking at YouTube videos this weekend and could not get the chain stitch started. Ok seriously. Got a question- and just thought about this. She had me trying to hold the yarn in my left hand. Should I try holding in my right hand since that is my strongher side. Ok going to see what I can do.❤️Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

@Preds 

I hope that you had a good day  and enjoyed a few sips of coke  and maybe ate a few bites of your favorites foods or fruit.

We understand you need your rest but  I want you to know...i'm still praying for you and sending you ((gentle hugs))and Smiley Happy

lubs ya Heart

preds 06-21-20
Respected Contributor
Good afternoon ladies ~ I have not post much at all for a long time now. I want you all to know that I'm in touch with Preds/Cindy nearly every day for years now.
I spoke with her today and she was quite chipper! Her vision is a big problem which is why she's not posting.
I read back here last night and I teared up reading the love to Cindy expressed by you all. I told her and she was touched and grateful.
I suggested that her daughter should read all your comments.
Well, that's all. I'm sure either I or @loveschocolate will keep in touch. Keep the positive vibes coming. 🙏🙏🙂🙂