Respected Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤

Hi @Preds!  You are surrounded by sunshine and good cheer!  All I need to know is the location of the big party.  Wishing all my best for your complete recovery so we can set the time and place for the big day.  

Frequent Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

Hi @Preds!  You are surrounded by sunshine and good cheer!  All I need to know is the location of the big party.  Wishing all my best for your complete recovery so we can set the time and place for the big day.  

So agree.  Would also like to celebrate the small, every day things that we enjoy.  Each day the sun rises and from that moment we experience, can enjoy the maybe little things.  All of us are going through our individual journeys.  There is much to celebrate no matter what any of us may be going through.  So I say CHEERS for every little thing we are grateful for !!!!❤

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

Hey @PamfromCT .   The party is now and here.  No waiting around for me.  We need to celebrate something every single day.  Cheers my friend. Smiley Happy

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Ain't 

@Preds wrote:

@PamfromCT wrote:

Hey @PamfromCT .   The party is now and here.  No waiting around for me.  We need to celebrate something every single day.  Cheers my friend. Smiley Happy

Ain't that the truth! ❤

Esteemed Contributor

@Preds @PamfromCT @BeautyLvr 

Agree...lets celebrate today and not think about tomorrow....

one day atSmiley Happy a time!!!:hear

Classy is when you have a lot to say but
You chose to remain silent in front of Fools!
Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam, You are so right!

Respected Contributor

Longtime fan of @Preds - smart, funny, strong and always a joy to post with or read. 

(and Congrats to you on your marraige, read about it on ShowMe's thread.  Wishing you a long, happy, healthy, life. )

minky

Honored Contributor

Thank you @minkbunny .Heart  Wishing you the same. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: text

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Image may contain: text

@Preds.....Yes, it's TGIF......  You put a grin on my face when I saw this this morning.

Want you to know a special prayer has been said for you this morning.  Hope you have a wonderful Friday.

I did respond to your last post.  Sort of telling you what I've done so far, and where things stand.  Yep, one day at a time.