Super Contributor

@Preds  Simply wished to convey how much I admire, respect the incredible woman, the true warrior you are.  You are such an inspiration and I know so many of us going through our own journeys, albeit maybe quietly...garner such strength from you.  You are so appreciated and valued by not only those in your life but by so many you will never know.  Thank you for sharing YOU with us!

Honored Contributor

@BeautyLver @I feel the same admiration for Preds.I pray all of the time for her health to be restored and I am looking forward to the day we can have a big online celebration of her success.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@BeautyLver 

i agree 100%  with you...  @Preds .she endures and i'm so glad she shared with us about her journey concerning her health:heart

She   is one    very very strong person...she might deny it but its true.....Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@dex 

I pray that that will also happen soon...Heart

She is one heck of a fighter and hope that day comes soon!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Super Contributor

@dex wrote:

@BeautyLver @I feel the same admiration for Preds.I pray all of the time for her health to be restored and I am looking forward to the day we can have a big online celebration of her success.

❤❤❤❤

Honored Contributor

Oh my.  Thank you @BeautyLver .  I'm humbled and embarrassed by attention that I really don't deserve.  I'm no different than the other wonderful posters on here.  Ok, maybe a little more outspoken,  LOL

I do tend to share more than I mean to, but if someone asks, I try to answer as honestly as possible.  More information than needed, but maybe it's helps someone else open up about things they are going through or troubles they are having.  We know we all have them at some point and time. 

@dex  ... Why wait until tomorrow what we can do today?  Remember, tomorrow is never promised.

See the source image

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds, I am humbled by the courage and grace you show.   I read what you are going through and my heart breaks.   Yet you still manage to be grateful, optimistic and hilarious.  

❤️❤️❤️❤️

@BeautyLver thanks for starting this thread.   I really wanted to respond to Preds.   

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@Preds, I am humbled by the courage and grace you show.   I read what you are going through and my heart breaks.   Yet you still manage to be grateful, optimistic and hilarious.  

❤️❤️❤️❤️

@BeautyLver thanks for starting this thread.   I really wanted to respond to Preds.   

Thank you @Bri369 , but it's not courage or grace.  You should know by now that it's just plain crazy.  I'm fueled by craziness.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Super Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Oh my.  Thank you @BeautyLver .  I'm humbled and embarrassed by attention that I really don't deserve.  I'm no different than the other wonderful posters on here.  Ok, maybe a little more outspoken,  LOL

I do tend to share more than I mean to, but if someone asks, I try to answer as honestly as possible.  More information than needed, but maybe it's helps someone else open up about things they are going through or troubles they are having.  We know we all have them at some point and time. 

@dex  ... Why wait until tomorrow what we can do today?  Remember, tomorrow is never promised.

See the source image

@Preds You share with such style and grace...not seeking any kind of attention whatsoever.  And imo doing so...is that it helps so many others.  Going through the unspeakable...if there is any sliver of a silver lining...is that you are genuinely you, and from such helps others, so very many going through their own journeys. Gives us hope, courage and hopefully the pure grace you have shown.  

Honored Contributor

@Preds we need to bottle up some of that craziness😂