Honored Contributor

Hi. I hope you can help me.  I'm not sure where else to look.

Dh and I are giving thought to coming to Nashville the last weekend of October.  Our concern is what it will be like.

Last year we went over Mother's day weekend in May. The weather was nice (hotter than we expected), it was crowded but not pull my hair out crowded and we had the best time.

Obviously no one can predict the weather.  I've checked websites for the average temps and it says at that time of the year the temps are still around 66 during the day.   Is that about right?  Also, is that time of the year going to be a dud?  I have no idea if it will still be decently crowded or will we be the only 2 inside bars and walking Broadway?  LOL

Anything you can help with would be awesome.  Thanks. 

Super Contributor

Re: Preds are you around???????

Hi LipstickDiva,

Best way to get someone's attention is to use the @ mention feature.

By me adding @Preds to my post, Preds will get a notification and be provided with a link that brings Preds directly to this post.

Try it out and let me know what you think.

Actually I will @Lipstickdiva you so you can see in the notfications menu at the top right of your screen.

I hope you find this helpful.

Honored Contributor

Hey LD ... October here is really weird .  We've had warm weather and we've had cold!  Downtown is always rocking.  Trust me, you won't be alone. LOL  Especially on a hockey night.  If we're playing in town ... you'll play h e double hockey sticks to get in a bar!  JK!  Come on down and have a great time.  Let me know how much fun y'all have. Smiley Happy

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Keyai-QVC wrote:

Hi LipstickDiva,

@Best way to get someone's attention is to use the @ mention feature.

By me adding @Preds to my post, Preds will get a notification and be provided with a link that brings Preds directly to this post.

Try it out and let me know what you think.

Actually I will @Lipstickdiva you so you can see in the notfications menu at the top right of your screen.

I hope you find this helpful.

Thank you.  I'm learning around here.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Preds wrote:

Hey LD ... October here is really weird .  We've had warm weather and we've had cold!  Downtown is always rocking.  Trust me, you won't be alone. LOL  Especially on a hockey night.  If we're playing in town ... you'll play h e double hockey sticks to get in a bar!  JK!  Come on down and have a great time.  Let me know how much fun y'all have. Smiley Happy

Thanks Preds.  We're still undecided.  See I didn't even know October was hockey season.  FTLOG how long is it? Didn't they just finish the Stanley Cup?  Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

http://nashville.about.com/od/2015NashvilleEventCalendar/tp/October-2015-Events-in-Nashville.htm

Hockey starts in Sept. and goes until we don't win the Stanley Cup! ;( LOL  I found this link.  Didn't check it out, but thought you might want to.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."