Respected Contributor

@KitTkat  You are absolutely correct.  God and prayers ARE more powerful then cancer.  Sending prayers to your friend "R".

......You look like I need a drink.....
Esteemed Contributor

@Lapdog wrote:

I found out this afternoon that a very dear friend of mine, has been diagnosed with terminal liver cancer and has been told he has little time.

His name begins with R.  He is such a good person and it is just not fair.

I believe in the power of prayer and the power of many voices.  Please add him to your list and together we can make a difference.

Thank-you to everyone.

@Lapdog- healing prayers to your friend "R," with prayers for strength to you and his loved ones as well.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

Sending my thoughts and prayers to ur friend R. Miracles happen every day - I'm one of them. I had stage 3 ovarian cancer and had surgery and chemo in 2006. I wasn't expected to make it -- but it took one full year to recover. Then the doctor told me I was cancer-free. Praying that there's good news for your friend!!!!!! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@Lapdog

sending prayers to your friend R. (And to you).

Respected Contributor

Prayers sent for your friend.  I wish him the very best of luck.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

For your friend R,

Image result for sending prayers images

Trusted Contributor

Prayer for R already done.  This is hard on you--take care.

Jamma      

Valued Contributor

Hello, @Lapdog—I’m still praying for R, his family, and you. Have you heard anything new?

Valued Contributor

@Lapdog,what a beautiful friend you are..Prayers sent up, added to my prayer book, as you already know prayer is a powerful medicine, straight from  the original healer.Hugs and peace to you both..maryAnne

Valued Contributor

@Ruby Laineand everyone here.  Thank-you so very much for your thoughts and prayers. 

He is keeping his spirits up which is very positive.

Please continue to pray for the best.