Contributor

Pot Stickers 120 count order

Did anyone get the 120 count pot stickers? I ordered & received the vegetable for the first time today, was anxious to try them. Needless to say that I opened the bag & poured12 out & they were all frost bitten. I did thaw & sautee, they were very tasty & I would like to order again, but don't want to pay for frost bitten ones which are unable to chew let alone swallow. Is this why a 120 count was a special, they wanted to move the old inventory? Was this just my order gone bad?

Thank you!

New Contributor

Re: Pot Stickers 120 count order

I've had the same problem a few years ago.  Cancelled AD until they at least provide resealable and better quality packaging.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the 120 count chicken for my daughter and her family. I've ordered several times for them in the past. Never a complaint. They love them, especially when my daughter has to work. It's an easy dinner for dad to fix, along with a veggie. They should have received them this week. I'll let you know if anything is amiss. 

Honored Contributor

Back in Dec. they had a special on 150 for about 50.00 . They were fine, nothing special, but in good condition.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Upstate NY ~ about a month ago, I ordered the 100 ct. combo of pork/veggie, shipped to AK with no freezer burn.  The potstickers were all in tact too.  Even though there wasn't any dry ice left in the styro cooler, the stickers were still frozen.  IMO, you should call customer service and tell them about what you experienced with freezer burn.  I'm sure something will be done about it.

Honored Contributor

The potstickers from QVC are good, but Trader Joe's are just as good if not better.  They are much less expensive.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

The potstickers from QVC are good, but Trader Joe's are just as good if not better.  They are much less expensive.

@NickNack TJ's is the only place I buy our potstickers.  We always have them on hand and super cheap too.  Lucky us !