Honored Contributor

Anybody sell with them?  I have had no luck at all.  Designer shoes and boots (but I suppose 6-6.5 size is unusual).  I have designer jean jackets and purses.  No luck.

Trusted Contributor

My wardrobe comes from Walmart, Target, etc. Woman Very HappyWoman LOL

I resell on eBay successfully but would be laughed off Poshmark.

I do know someone who sells designer bags on Poshmark and she is doing quite well with it.

Edited to say I just texted her....she has all her items listed at several sites including thredUP, Mercari, Facebook Marketplace.  She says everything eventually sells.

Maybe branch out to another selling site?

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Anybody sell with them?  I have had no luck at all.  Designer shoes and boots (but I suppose 6-6.5 size is unusual).  I have designer jean jackets and purses.  No luck.

it's a lot of work, it's not list and forget like ebay or mercari 

join some of the forums or facebooks groups on ideas

you need good pictures,if something isn't selling evaluate and relist , OTL . etc 

Honored Contributor

@MezzieStarr wrote:

My wardrobe comes from Walmart, Target, etc. Woman Very HappyWoman LOL

I resell on eBay successfully but would be laughed off Poshmark.

I do know someone who sells designer bags on Poshmark and she is doing quite well with it.

Edited to say I just texted her....she has all her items listed at several sites including thredUP, Mercari, Facebook Marketplace.  She says everything eventually sells.

Maybe branch out to another selling site?

there are Target and Walmart stuff listed, just has to have the right price and buyer to find it 

Respected Contributor

Try ebay. Everything sells there! Make sure your listing has all the "right" words in your title (designer/brand/size/color) so searchers can find your item easily.

Respected Contributor

I have bought a few things on Poshmark, its the first place I go to when I am trying to find a specific top that I saw someone wearing or a pic on here. I always find it on there and at a good price.

My favorite earrings are a pair of Harley Davidson's I bought there and I get tons of compliments. 

I hate the shipping fees now at 7.11 which are high so I have to really want it and they always take my offer when I buy something.

Honored Contributor

I tried to sell on poshmark but hated the whole social aspect of it so I stick with eBay. 

Honored Contributor

I see their commercials where people say they paid for their entire wedding and family vacays with money they made on Poshmark. 

Valued Contributor

My daughter has sold and bought many things from Poshmark. It is a lot of work. 

Honored Contributor

@Elom wrote:

My daughter has sold and bought many things from Poshmark. It is a lot of work. 

it is but I am happy with the results from it

as a seller  ads could be structured differently