Respected Contributor

Re: Population explosion at the Today Show

@shoesnbags wrote:

Happy news, but I’m afraid the Honda & Jenna show will be babies, babies, babies. Maybe too much of a good thing. 

I have to agree with you there.  I don't watch anymore since Kathy Lee left and wonder how long Hoda will continue that "shift".  Not big fans anymore.  Babies are always a delight, but need to appeal to the viewers in that time slot....see what happens.

Honored Contributor

@Hoovermom 

I am the opposite I could not watch KLG at all, I only started watching again when she left

@Hoovermom wrote:

@shoesnbags wrote:

Happy news, but I’m afraid the Honda & Jenna show will be babies, babies, babies. Maybe too much of a good thing. 

I have to agree with you there.  I don't watch anymore since Kathy Lee left and wonder how long Hoda will continue that "shift".  Not big fans anymore.  Babies are always a delight, but need to appeal to the viewers in that time slot....see what happens.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Jenna Bush Hager just announced that she is having a 3rd baby. I have to stay tuned to the third hour for more details

@I am still oxox   Oh, sorry.  I started a thread on this - I couldn't tell from your thread title what it was about when I saw your thread earlier and hadn't opened it because I rarely watch the today show.  Had I seen your thread I certainly wouln't have started mine (which is obvious from the thread title what it is!)

Honored Contributor

It's a boy.  She said it would be the 1st boy grandchild on both sides.  

Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@Hoovermom 

I am the opposite I could not watch KLG at all, I only started watching again when she left

@Hoovermom wrote:

@shoesnbags wrote:

@I am still oxox :  It's all good....

Super Contributor

or.......Prince Harry
Respected Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

If the baby is a boy (both of her previous children are girls), I predict she and Henry will name him "Herbert Walker."

@ValuSkr  I was thinking more Henry George (George after her father/GF since it's both their first names).