Esteemed Contributor

Poor Baby! Jared (Ex- Subway Dude) Gains Weight in Prison & Inmates Taunt Him

[ Edited ]

I'm crying for him.

NOT!!!

Article says that he has gained 30 pounds while in prison, and has been binge-eating, plus, the other inmates taunt him.

For breakfast Jared likes to have Frosted Flakes with fruit, or oatmeal with cake. He loves cake day, according to the article.

He will buy boxes of Honey Buns from the prison commissary on his weekly shopping day, and eat an entire box of eight in one sitting.

One inmate called Jared a "dirty child rapist", and told him to "get the ---- out, and not come back"

Awww, poor baby has it so rough!

Too bad, so sad, Jared. You are getting what you deserve. Actually, you deserve worse than weight gain and taunting, but unfortunatly the correctional officers probably wouldn't allow that to happen.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/99771517-story

Respected Contributor

Re: Poor Baby! Jared (Ex- Subway Dude) Gains Weight in Prison & Inmates Taunt Him

He's already appealing his sentence.  I say the bas---- didn't get enough time!  He's a sleeze.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Poor Baby! Jared (Ex- Subway Dude) Gains Weight in Prison & Inmates Taunt Him

I am guessing his fellow inmates have done more than taunt him.......

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jacie wrote:

I am guessing his fellow inmates have done more than taunt him.......

@Jacie, Food Fight maybe?  @Plaid Pants2, thought this was perfect, LOL .. 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Esteemed Contributor

@Suziepeach LOL!

I always appreciate your animated posts! Dear Jared would be lucky if all he got was a food fight! Teheehee!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Why, in God's Green Earth, would the press, social media, Internet, forum posters continue to give this guy air time?   I visualize people rolling around in the mud with this topic.  Why?

There's nothing to be learned from this tidbit of Jared information.  

Does this help the victims?  No.   

For the people wanting to keep this subject 'important',

I think...I THINK...everyone has a pretty good idea how bad child molestation is.  

Please, think about that before starting another thread on Subway Jared.

Thank you for giving me this chance to express my final thoughts on this subject. 

Esteemed Contributor

Poor baby , he wants cake. Boo hoo!

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

He is paying his dues... no need to taunt or wish him ill will.  That is being taken care of now. Sounds as if he is in his own persoal hell as it is. To wish bad will or evil onto someone else is just going to boomarang the evil back to you. MOVE ON.

Esteemed Contributor

I also read that he was beaten up, but refused to tell the guards who did it because he said the reprisal would be worse.

The value I see in keeping these topics active is to remind people of the vermin we share our world with. I see no harm.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

I also read that he was beaten up, but refused to tell the guards who did it because he said the reprisal would be worse.

The value I see in keeping these topics active is to remind people of the vermin we share our world with. I see no harm.

ITA.  I see no harm either.  Threads like this remind me that what goes around indeed does come around.  I think it's a valuable concept for everyone to internalize.  I'm not salivating at his misfortunes.  That man was at the top and his poor decisions led to his own demise.  It doesn't hurt anyone to reflect on situations like this which may help them from making their own very bad decisions in the future.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James