Respected Contributor

Re: Please someone tell me the solution:

[ Edited ]

@gulf coast girl gulf coast girl  Call T-Mobile, Century link, Verizon, ATT. they all provide internet service.  It would be through your phone line, no need to have a house phone.  They will  provide a modem that will enable you to get internet service, they provide cell phone service as well if you wish to bundle.  I have Century Link for internet through a modem and pay  49.00 per Month.

Direct TV and Dish Network also provide internet service when bundled through their Sallette service which is a dish attached to your home.

I prefer to keep my internet service separate from by Direct TV bill and a different provider for me it's less expensive

Trusted Contributor

Did you purchase your home from a realtor?  They would know.

Valued Contributor

Thank you each and every one of you, you have helped tremendously!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gulf coast girl 
I am in WV, live quite rural, and have satellite and internet service thru DirecTV / AT&T.   

Honored Contributor

Ask the contractor who built the house or the Realtor who sold it.  Hard to imagine that a new build would not be wired for internet.  If the Realtor doesn't know, insist that he/she find out.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@gulf coast girl 

We used satellite for years. That was back in the early 2000's and it was just starting. It is much improved today and I suggest you look into that availability where you live. I know Hughes Net is 1 of the big providers.

hckynut  🇺🇸

hckynut(john)