Valued Contributor

Re: Please Keep My Daughter in Your Thoughts and Prayers

Could you hire a hellicopter

Super Contributor

Praying for you both. Sending hugs, too.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sending prayers that she is soon safe at home!

ETA: I didn't read all the posts before posting myself...so glad to hear she made it to a shelter!

Trusted Contributor

@PUFFCORN  I am so sorry to hear this news.  I'm praying that a new day will bring relief to many that need it.  I sure hope you hear good news from her soon.

God bless her and your family.

Occasional Contributor

Again, I just want to thank everyone for their kind words and responses. I am resting a lot easier just knowing she is safe. I have so much respect for all the rescue workers and  the "regular" people who are helping others.  My hope is that everyone stays safe.

@Chrystaltree:  The Halo Bolt (E229136) is what helped keep her phone charged. I gave that to her as a Christmas present last year and in these 2 days it has more than paid for itself. Plus, you really don't use a lot of gas when you are just sitting and can't get anywhere. 

Esteemed Contributor

@PUFFCORN, wow. Wasn't that a great purchase? I remember seeing those and thinking about my kids. I didn't purchase. It is certainly something to think about.

Esteemed Contributor

@PUFFCORN wrote:

The water receded enough that my daughter finally got to a shelter around 7:30 this am and is safe. I will be glad when she is home, but my main concern was for her safety.  I am so thankful for all the people helping out.

Thank each and every one of you for all the kind words, thoughts and prayers!!  You have surely uplifted me when I needed it the most.

Thank God. I looked on here earlier, but missed this....I am she got out nad to a shelter.

Honored Contributor

@PUFFCORN

You know where she is, right?  Try calling the local police and asking them to get her.  She must have some idea of her location, and they can always ping her cell phone.

Honored Contributor

@PUFFCORN wrote:

Again, I just want to thank everyone for their kind words and responses. I am resting a lot easier just knowing she is safe. I have so much respect for all the rescue workers and  the "regular" people who are helping others.  My hope is that everyone stays safe.

@   @chrystaltree:  The Halo Bolt (E229136) is what helped keep her phone charged. I gave that to her as a Christmas present last year and in these 2 days it has more than paid for itself. Plus, you really don't use a lot of gas when you are just sitting and can't get anywhere. 

GOOD NEWS

Honored Contributor

Just got back on my computer today.  I was overjoyed to read that she is ok.  What a sense of relief for you both.................and for us!