Super Contributor

I think he will get off..........what do you think? I think he is guilty though. Hot head temper went bad..........and I think he is sorry for what he did. My opinion only.

Respected Contributor

the verdict will be a 2 day process from what I understand. I am thinking you will not get your answer until the second day.

And I have no idea what the verdict will be.

Respected Contributor

I just read an article that said the judge has a reputation of being very tough. I just hope his celebrity does not factor into a lighter verdict. I believe he is as guilty as sin.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Super Contributor

This morning on TODAY, for the first time Jeff Rossen was allowed in Oscar's former home. He seems to believe things could not have happen as Oscar said.

http://www.today.com/news/where-oscar-pistorius-shot-reeva-steenkamp-exclusive-look-1D80137603

Honored Contributor

I don't think any reasonable person (none that I know, anyway) believes his bull corn.

And NO I don't believe he will get away with murder.

Honored Contributor

It depends on how sympathetic the judge (s)...(OMG almost said jury...not!) are toward Oscar...if I was a betting woman I'd say 95% chance of quilty.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

I've also read that this judge is one tough guy. Hope he lowers the boom on this killer.

Respected Contributor

The Judge is female.

Super Contributor

Hope M'lady does right by the victim and finds him guilty of murder.

Respected Contributor
On 9/10/2014 ivanatrump said:

This morning on TODAY, for the first time Jeff Rossen was allowed in Oscar's former home. He seems to believe things could not have happen as Oscar said.

http://www.today.com/news/where-oscar-pistorius-shot-reeva-steenkamp-exclusive-look-1D80137603

That's very interesting. I agree, it doesn't make sense that he was trying to protect Reeva and himself. Why would he shoot into a locked door? He knew that Reeva wasn't in the bed, so where did he think she was? I think his story is full of holes and I hope the judge agrees.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James