Honored Contributor
On 9/10/2014 Opurrra said:

Hope M'lady does right by the victim and finds him guilty of murder.

As do I.

Respected Contributor

His story was so full of holes...even right down to his claim of anxiety disorder.....I'm on the fence as to what verdict will come in.... since he was not tried in an American court and that may be a good thing or not.

Honored Contributor
On 9/10/2014 straykatz said:

His story was so full of holes...even right down to his claim of anxiety disorder.....I'm on the fence as to what verdict will come in.... since he was not tried in an American court and that may be a good thing or not.

In the US he'd get off because he is a famous athlete.

The presiding judge is said to be tough but fair. I believe he will be spending time in jail.

Honored Contributor

Sorry, I forgot the judge is a lady, thanks for the correction Smiley Happy

Super Contributor
On 9/10/2014 Love my grandkids said:

Sorry, I forgot the judge is a lady, thanks for the correction Smiley Happy

Before someone replies to your new thread, you better get in and change the title or you may be in for some strange comments. {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Respected Contributor

He was sure able to cry and barf on cue. Kind of impressive if he was guilty.

Super Contributor
Everyone is sorry after the fact. Sorry does not cut it. He murdered a person. He should pay with life in prison.
Honored Contributor

I haven't kept up (at all).........just wondering whether or not there was any testimony that he was under the influence.....possibly a sleeping pill or something that would inhibit his logic/reasoning in the middle of the night? (Thinking of Barbara Walters when she took a sleeping pill, and fell asleep at the dinner table and didn't remember anything afterward.)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).