Frequent Contributor

Just an update on my dear Piggy. She had her 4th Chemo on Sept 7th and had terrible side effects since (Doxorubicin) She spent Fri night at the hospital receiving IV fluids. Sat when I brought her home she seemed like her old self and then the diarrhea started again and loss of appetite. Her little behind is red and inflamed.

Took her to the vet today for blood work and her numbers are actually pretty good but now other lymph nodes have been affected. Her liver and kidneys are ok.

Tomorrow I restart the Prednisone and begin Lomustine. I of course was in tears but the vet said it's not over yet. Don't give up. I know she's right but I'm just so scared. I do know she will be honest with me about when it is "time."

I have to keep telling myself to put on a happy face and don't let her know how my heart aches. So I really am trying to look on the bright side and make every moment count.

Thanks for letting me share,

Teddy and Piggy 9 yr old Corgi/cross dx w/Stage 1 Lymphoma 29 July completed 1st 4 weeks of MW Protocol Not sure of the stage now.