Respected Contributor

Re: Phone lines not working on QVC

@elizabethl123 wrote:

I LIVE IN PA  I CAN NOT GET OUT SIDE CALLS TO ANY ONE   PHONE KEEPS RINGING  COMPANY HAS NO CLUE WHATS GOING ON  THANK GOD FOR CELL PHONES   WHAT A MESS

Sounds like some major telecommunications hub got hacked.  I live in VA and haven't heard anything about it on the radio.

Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

For a company of their size, they sure have a lot of problems! I'm not looking to purchase anything, but I would be frustrated and just give up.

This is not a Q problem but a Comcast issue, my daughter's job in Washington was down this morning as well.

@JaneMarple, okay well that explains it. You can't really fault me for thinking it's QVC's fault, because often it is!

Esteemed Contributor

Melvin said on another board that they had a power outage...

Valued Contributor

No matters who is to blame, I'm for sorry for the reps getting the backlash.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

For a company of their size, they sure have a lot of problems! I'm not looking to purchase anything, but I would be frustrated and just give up.

This is not a Q problem but a Comcast issue, my daughter's job in Washington was down this morning as well.

@JaneMarple, okay well that explains it. You can't really fault me for thinking it's QVC's fault, because often it is!

@Jordan2, gotcha Woman Wink

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson