Trusted Contributor

Re: Phone call from area code 155?

@ValuSkr wrote:

@June222, you can always search the number on the internet - there are sites where people report spam and unusual calls.  Here's what one has to say about 155-503-4315:

800note

@ValuSkr. Thankyou, interesting!

Honored Contributor

The area code is out of Sweden... another your computer has an infection.. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr wish they could stop all of that nonsense!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Esteemed Contributor

@brii wrote:

@CouponQueen wrote:

I have received spam calls from our own number!

That's never happened to me - yet. 

How do they even do that? 

I've had calls with 000 for the area code and a couple of times a name, my dog's name as it happens, appears on the screen while it's ringing. As soon as the call goes unanswered, it disappears! I answer calls from people I know and return calls when a message is left (if it's not a sales call). I ignore and delete the rest.

Honored Contributor

PinkDogwood:  I'm (only) guessing that 'they' are paying the phone companies a lot of money.  Why not raise THEIR rates, and lower ours?  Makes sense to me...........

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).