Esteemed Contributor

Re: Petition to QVC =Keep the Forum OPEN

I vote yes to keep the forums open.  This is family for so many people here.  

This is a true community service.  People checking up on people.  People being there during illness and loss.  

Please rethink this move.  Think of it as great PR for QVC.

Most of here don't want to be on Facebook.  If we did, we would be there now.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

I'm very happy to add my voice to Keep the Forum Open!

Frequent Contributor

Please keep the forums up and running for all who join this community.

Thank You.

Super Contributor

KEEP THE FORUM OPEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm Happy to sign a petition to keep QVC forums open.

Not interested in facebook...at all!

Regular Contributor

Please consider keeping the forums open!

Trusted Contributor

Not on Facebook and don't ever plan to be.  If it wasn't for these forums I wouldn't have purchased many of the things from QVC that I did.  

PLEASE KEEP THESE FORUMS OPEN, QVC!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

For sure, keep this forum alive !!! Not interested in doing FB or any other type of social media.  This suits me perfectly

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

QVC really take a moment to think about your company---Even you established a strategy to keep customers engaged by making viewers feel that we are part of the QVC family--- your philosophy was taken to heart.....However, now it appears you want the "family" that was established here on the Forums to go through a QVC "social media divorce" .... Just like real divorce has a serious impact and TEARS UP a family thats what closing the Forums will do as well....Customers will lose that special connection with QVC and other customers.

This change will impact QVC more than you know.....And QVC will become just another retailer on the open market...😴ZZZZZ. The Facebook format in no way compares to the Forums. Facebook continues to be under scrutiny, there's censorship and privacy issues, there's businesses on their Market Place that are scammers and fraudsters, and personal information is required by Facebook so that opens up our identity and possibility of Identity Theft---And what if a decision was made by "the powers that be" to shut Facebook down, what will QVC do then????!!!

And the strict Facebook guidelines silence customers from giving an honest evaluation of your company, instead how boring and how inactive will Facebook be if everyone is required to give the same opinion 

Also many customers have said they won't even shop at QVC anymore due to removing a part of your company that meant so much to us, the customers!

I sincerely hope that you re-consider your decision and will keep the Forums in place...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 The Q is making a very big mistake, possibly financial, by closing the boards.  It is an unkind and selfish act on the part of Q management.  I do hope that the decision was not based on some of the unkind postings about hosts, but maybe Q management does not realize that the posts, whether kind or not, often result in higher sales.  Management may also not realize that this is a lifeline for many.  At a time when people are still not comfortable being out and about, the boards is a place of connection.  I have no idea if a petition will work, but I wonder if an appeal from a popular host (by Q standards) would help.  I do hope that the petition works and the boards remain.  Thanks, @Katcat1, for this.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!