Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know why Peter Thomas Roth coughs continually thru all his presentations for the last several months? A host even asked him if he would like a drink of water, but he just quickly answered “No”.  I am truly sorry if he is ill, but if not, it is irritating.

Honored Contributor

@Diggerdan wrote:

Does anyone know why Peter Thomas Roth coughs continually thru all his presentations for the last several months? A host even asked him if he would like a drink of water, but he just quickly answered “No”.  I am truly sorry if he is ill, but if not, it is irritating.

@Diggerdan  Just hope nothing serious....maybe just a cold or smoker’s cough. Can’t remember if he’s always done this.

Honored Contributor

perhaps he has some type of asthma or allergies?  i have not really noticed at all and even if i did i would give the man a break. i am sure he is not doing it to annoy anyone.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Regular Contributor

I wish he would shave. Not a fan.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC inappropriate

Esteemed Contributor

Don't know about his cough - don't like the looks of him - so don't watch.  Agree - clean up the face a little.

Esteemed Contributor

I like Peter ... hope he is OK😍

Super Contributor

Shawn just explained a few minutes ago that he is suffering with allergies.  Sometimes just listening helps to understand the problem, rather than conjuring up all kinds of possible illnesses or past life styles.  

Trusted Contributor

@IdahoGram wrote:

Shawn just explained a few minutes ago that he is suffering with allergies.  Sometimes just listening helps to understand the problem, rather than conjuring up all kinds of possible illnesses or past life styles.  

@IdahoGramnot everyone watches.  I buy from his website because I can't stand the insufferably slow shipping times from qvc.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Peter Thomas Roth

[ Edited ]

@IdahoGram wrote:

^This.  And thank you from a fellow allergy sufferer.  Cough!

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~