Honored Contributor

We all like different weather, but for me today is perfect !  Low 60's lots of sunshine,  and tonight will be great sleeping !  I like some of all 4 seasons, but fall is my favorite !  Are you loving your weather ?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

Same weather here today.  I love it and walking my dog this morning it was so much easier to breathe with my mask. I almost didn't realize I had it on.

Wear a mask. Social distance. Be part of the solution - not part of the problem.
Valued Contributor

Yep...91 degrees and lots of sun in south FloridaSmiley Happy

Super Contributor

No, central Florida has been cloudy and rainy for days - at least on the west coast.

Respected Contributor

Same where I am, @QVCkitty1  I enjoy this weather the most.

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1  It's beautifully cool in southeastern PA! Ordinarily the sky would be a deep blue, but it is hazy with smoke from the fires on the west coast. What the folks are going through there is unimaginable!

Respected Contributor

I would be freezing but I’d take it! I’m getting excited for when we start getting into the low 60s at night LOL. 

Contributor

It would be nice to say we are having a beautiful day but it is very smokey here on the West Coast. We had a pretty good rain fall late last evening but it didn't seem to clear anything up.

So staying in and waiting for things to change.

Esteemed Contributor

I feel lucky that our weather has been good here.  Fresh, clean air.  Thankfully.  Just yesterday I noticed a couple maple trees in our neighborhood are starting to turn red and orange.  

The calm before the storm of winter.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt