QVC Customer Care

Re: People taking things the wrong way

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Honored Contributor

Every one has made really good points, this is nice.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I think the "tone" of the board has changed along with the tone of the country. 

Adding: Some people jump on every comment suggesting you have an ulterior motive,

I think it is mostly a way to get attention, a way to bully someone, a way to make them look bad, and a play to get the upper hand.  

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

It's hard to answer because I don't know the specifics but generally speaking if someone takes something you say the wrong way, it's probably because you didn't phrase the comment well.  That hasn't changed, it's always been like that and it's like that in real conversations too.  Sometimes we say something and it didn't come out  the way we meant it to.  And on the other end, other posters are allowed to have opinions and feelings.  Disagreeing with someone doesn't mean the poster is being negative.  

I agree with you on things comeing out wrong, as mom used to say it's not what you said it's the way you said it,  It's even harder in writing.  What I don't understand is why put people down.  I disagee with may of the fashion lines and choices people make.  It's not my style so why say things like "why would anyone wear that" or "everyone looks like a bag lady" rather than not my style but I hope you enjoy your purchase.  Hate the product but don't relate it back to those that love it.  I think disagreeing is great and not negative unless it gets personal.  

Honored Contributor

As for the boards, it seems often to be the case that those doing the most 'bullying' are those pointing their fingers at others for being 'insensitive'...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

It is helpful to remember that we live in the world of the perpetually offended now. You will always be offended by a comment when you are expecting to be.
QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting...