Respected Contributor

Re: People stuck on ride at Knotts Berry Farm

I'm afraid IF I rode a ride like that and it stopped like that, I would be there for the duration............cause there is NO WAY I'm coming down on a rope........I would just have to camp out on the ride till they got it fixed and brought it back to the ground........................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Honored Contributor

I'd go with the rescue people. Having to relieve myself, to put it nicely, would overcome my fear.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

If they forced me to go down that rope I'd probably piddle on myself, the rescuer and anyone waiting down below.  

Respected Contributor

@truffle wrote:

If they forced me to go down that rope I'd probably piddle on myself, the rescuer and anyone waiting down below.  

@truffleOH I hear ya truffle.................I hear ya on that one LOL....................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Esteemed Contributor

It wasn't what I would call a thrill ride but it turned out to be.  I'm okay with coming down on a rope.  What if you had to use the ladies room?

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@truffle wrote:

@truffle LOL! Note to self : Bring umbrella to Knotts Berry Farm.Smiley Very Happy
Honored Contributor

@Pqfan wrote:

@truffle wrote:

@truffle LOL! Note to self : Bring umbrella to Knotts Berry Farm.Smiley Very Happy

Funny but my note to self says bring Depends, maybe a whole case😜